Four-five years old

It was a new day in the Maximoff house. Wanda walked into the living room with a crying Tommy in her arms.

''Sweet, Sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep?'' Asked Wanda. Tommy continue crying. ''Mommy wants to sleep. Of you go to sleep, i promise you will be my favorite triple.'' Said Wanda.

''Oh, Come on now, Darling. You know We love all our Children equally.'' Said Vision who walked down the stairs with a crying Billy.

''Well, don't tell him that. No luck with Billy?'' Asked Wanda.

''Tried reading to him, But for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Decent of Man made him cry even Harder.'' Said Vision.

''I wish They could me more like their sister.'' Said Wanda and looked down at Pietra who was asleep in her crib.

''Oh, Are to dance, Darling?'' Asked Vision.

Him and Wanda did a little type of dance.

''It's almost like We're on a date.'' Said Wanda.

''Mm. Keep it down, lads, i was about to Get my leg over.'' Said Vision.

''Vis?'' Asked Wanda.

''Hmm.'' Said Vision.

''Would you mind grabbing their binkies?'' Asked Wanda.

''Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, i think.'' Said Vision.

Him and Wanda Lyed Billy and Tommy in the cribs beside their sister. Then Vision went to the kitchen. Tommy and Billy Kspt on crying.

''Now, i know parents aren't suppose to take shortcuts. But i think this situation calls for one, don't you? So, go to sleep, my babies.'' Said Wanda.

She used magic to make the babies be quiet, But it didn't work. Tommy and Billy kept on crying. Pietra woke up by the sound.

''Now you woke up Pietra.'' Said Wanda.

Billy and Tommy continue crying.

''I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do What i want?'' Asked Wanda.

''What's that, dear?'' Asked Vision.

He walked into the living room with the boys binkie's in his head. Wanda laughed.

''That is not Where those go!'' Said Wanda.

She grabbed the binkies.

''Noise cancelation is not their primary function?'' Asked Vision.

Wanda putted the binkies in the boys mouths.

It was finally quiet.

''Ooh.'' Said Vision.

''Look, i think it's...'' Sakd Wanda.

Billy and Tommy spitted out their binkies and kept on crying.

''Vis?'' Asked Wanda.

''Mm.'' Said Vision.

''What Are We doing wrong?'' Asked Wanda.

''Oh, don't worry, dear. We'll figure it out. Perhaps We all need more time to Get to know one another.'' Said Vision.

'',abyw. Or Mabye We just need some help.'' Said Wanda.

The doorbell rang. Vision quickly hided behind a pillow. Amd ir was just in time. Agnes walked in the house.

''Hiya, kids!'' Sakd Agnes.

''Oh, Agnes!'' Said Wanda.

''Agnes. I was just fluffimg this pillow. With my face.'' Said Vision. He putted the pillow away and was his human self.