2

Nathalia pushes open the hatch before Eggsy pushes her through the opening. He then pulls himself out before they begin to run towards their house.

Nathalia runs into the bathroom, locking the door before she empties the contents of her stomach into the toilet bowl as the smell of the sewage stays in her nose. Eggsy, upon hearing Nathalia's heaving, knocks on the door of the bathroom.

"You alright babe?"

"Yeah," Nathalia says, heaving into the toilet bowl again as she speaks. "It's just the smell. It's-"

"Rank?"

"Fucking disgusting,"

Nathalia steps into the shower with her clothes on before grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting them from her body before stuffing them into a bin bag. After lathering herself in every kind of scented body wash and shampoo she could find, Nathalia eventually deemed herself clean.

She steps out of the bathroom with the towel clutched tightly to her body with her hair wrapped up in another. She shivers as the cold air hits her body as Eggsy looks up.

"Can I have a kiss?" Eggsy asks. "Just one, if you love me"

Nathalia pinches her nose before leaning in and Eggsy leans back.

"You were going to kiss me?!" Eggsy gasps. "That is true love right there"

"Go wash, you fucking stink," Nathalia says.

"Love you too honey bear," Eggsy calls and Nathalia rolls her eyes.

JB comes trotting out of the front room and Nathalia squats down and gently strokes his head before walking into the bedroom to get changed.

She pulls on a pair of black jeans with an old jumper of Eggsy's which she tucked into her trousers before twisting her hair up and clipping it with a hair claw, allowing a few loose strands to frame her face. She was putting some light makeup on when Eggsy walks into the room, clearly having decided to forgo the towel.

"Get ready," Nathalia says.

"I'm air drying," Eggsy says, placing his hands on his hips and tilting his head up to the sky.

"Towel dry and put some clothes on," Nathalia says.

"Fine," Eggsy sighs before leaning over to press a kiss to Nathalia's cheek.

"Happy birthday to you," The group finish the song before clapping when Brandon blows out the candle.

"And Nat made that for you herself bruv," Eggsy says.

"What, your chefs not available?" Brandon asks.

"Shut up," Nathalia says before reaching into her bag. "Especially if you want some of this, a gift from Princess Tilde and a regift to you"

"Is that Swedish stuff right there?" Liam asks.

"I get more bottles than I know what to do with," Nathalia says.

"I ain't drinking none of that," Jamal says. "Last time I was wrecked man"

"Yeah but that's because you're a lightweight, Jamal," Eggsy says.

Nathalia hands Eggsy a glass and he shakes his head, pushing her hand away.

"Not for me babe thank you,"

"What's going on man?" Liam asks.

"He has a royal dinner tomorrow night," Nathalia says. "I've pulled the work card so he has to go in my place as Lady Nathalia's partner"

The boys all jeer and Nathalia giggles much to Eggsy's chagrin.

"I wanna make a good impression," Eggsy shrugs. "My girl is a Lady. Can one of you dogsit though? Nathalia has some work stuff to get done"

"I will dogsit under one condition," Brandon says. "You have a drink with us"

"You've got to now, Eggsy," Nathalia says handing him his glass and he grins.

"Cheers!"

"Happy birthday Brandon!"

Nathalia throws the drink back and slams the glass on the table, not even flinching at the taste. Jamal, Liam and Brandon all stare at her in shock.

"What?" Nathalia asks, raising an eyebrow. "Never seen a Lady drink?"

"Despite the title, I know you ain't no lady," Brandon says and Nathalia rolls her eyes.

"Well she has all the parts," Eggsy says causing Nathalia to flick his ear. "And the temper"

Nathalia takes his hat from his head and swats him with it, causing his friends to laugh.