Chapter 30

CATALIA'S POV:
Today was the day, it was the Halloween Masquerade Ball. I was already up as I have to be at school early as we will be ready to give out the invitations to the students today.

I got in the shower and changed into my OOTD and did my hair. I left my hair in natural waves as I was still going to style it later.

After I brushed my hair out, I went to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast, it was currently 6am and we have to be there around 6:30am. I went down with my bag and when I entered the dining room, Dad, our uncles, the eldest brothers, grandpa, Pavel and Stefan Lermontov, Armani and Luciano Verlice, Kalunga, Osiris, and Hades Jamila.

I stopped midway as they all looked at me. "Good morning? What's happening here?" I asked and continued walking.

"What are you doing up so early Sorellina?" Rome asked as the rest nodded.

"Well you know it's the Halloween Masquerade Ball tonight so the Elite Five, the decorating committee, and the professors are being asked to go to the Uni to get everything ready as tadah we are also going to be giving out the invitations and announcing about the Royalties of the night." I said placing my bag down in the empty seat next to him. "What about you guys? Mafia Business?" I asked and walked to dad kissing his cheek as he did to mine.

"Yeah, it's about the Asian Mafia." Uncle Dan said nodding. I walked to the kitchen as I said.

"Is it about them asking permission to enter and search our grounds?" I asked taking out ingredients for japanese pancakes. "Do any of you guys want breakfast?" I asked and looked at them.

"Yes please!" Ashton and Augusto shouted gleefully, we all smiled at their foodie antics

I nodded and started making the batter. "Well we were still making a decision for that one, Anthony here told us about your and one of your bodyguard's opinion and both are correct." Mr. Pavel said. I looked at them for a while before going back to making the batter.

"And what's your current decision?" I asked as I was taking out a pan and spatula.

"We aren't allowing them, it could be too risky. They could do anything while they are here." Blake said stretching his arms.

"Question! Have they already searched the grounds of other countries?" I asked as I was putting the batter on the pan. Putting drops of water in as well before covering it with a lid. "You guys want coffee?" I asked. As I was putting water in the heating pot.

"Can I have one? And yeah they have searches the grounds of their alliance countries as well as other countries." Shawn said rubbing his temples.

"And what did they do as they searched the other countries?" I asked taking out a few mugs as a few of them wanted coffee.

"They searched every nook and cranny of each country and killed anyone that led them to a dead end." Luciano said.

"Another question, the leaders of the countries they searched. Did they say that they were allowed to search but, they weren't allowed to harm anyone from their country? Because if they did set conditions before they gave them permission to search for sure the Asian Mafia wouldn't even dare to harm people from their country because mafias take contracts very seriously." I said flipping the pancakes and closing the lid again.

"No they didn't set any conditions as some were alliances and some countries, either they threatened the leaders to let them in or forced their entry either way." Blaze said yawning.

"That's because those countries are weaker than the Asian Mafia, that's why they can threaten them and force entry. But our Mafia and our alliances are the strongest of the strongest, so they can't easily threaten and force entry as we also own alot of airlines around the world so if they take a plane to Europe for sure we would immediately be notified by our men and women from the airlines." I said taking out the pancakes and adding another batch of batter and did the process again.