« Cнαpтer 22 »

• 22 •

While Gwi-nam gazes at me, Gyeong-su dashed toward Gwi-nam attempting to get Gwi-nam off of Cheong-san

"Damn it." Gwi-nam pushes Gyeong-su away from them.

"Gyeong-su!" Dae-su and Woo-jin rushed over to assist Gyeong-su.

Su-hyeok kicks Gwi-nam, forcing him to release Cheong-san.

Gwi-nam took the chance and struck Su-hyeok from behind. Su-hyeok attempted to stand up, but Gwi-nam slammed him to the ground with a powerful kick. Su-hyeok then crashes onto the chairs. 

"Su-hyeok!"

'I should've strangled him to death earlier.'

Gwi-nam looked around the others.

"Who the hell are you guys?"

"What about you? Are you from the One heart club?" Dae-su questioned

I answered, "Aish, he's not."

"How the fuck do you not know me?"

'Your not that famous, you know.'

"I know you. You said it again and again." Cheong-san said

"You were the bullies' gopher."

Gwi-nam became furious and took a step forward, causing all of us to take a step back from him.

Gwi-nam threatened, "Call me that again, and you're dead."

"You were never a thug or a good student." Cheong-san continued

"And now you're not a zombie or a human."

"Then and now... you're nothing."

Gwi-nam nodded continuously, glaring at Cheong-san "I'm not going to just kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and throw you to the zombies."

He said to the others, "Everyone but Cheong-san, run away. Unless you want to die with him."

"And you, Haneul," he said, staring at me, "stay and watch your friends die."

'Fuck you, I'm gonna kill you first.'

None of us move from our spots. While Dae-su and Gyeong-su stood in front of Cheong-san.

"You're all dead."

As they dashed forward, Cheong-san and Gwi-nam began to attack each other. Gyeong-su, Dae-su, and Ji-min attempted to pull Gwi-nam away from Cheong-san but were unsuccessful because Gwi-nam's grip on Cheong-san was too strong. Jeon then grabs a piece of wood and strikes Gwi-nam with it.

"Get out of the way!"

Gwi-nam kicks Jeon on the chest, resulting in him falling to the ground.

"Jeon!" I yelled as I hurried over to him, hearing him groan.