Spark

The triplets was infront of the sink.

''I don't think he likes the water.'' Said Billy.

''But We have to Get him cealn, so Mommy will let us keep him.'' Said Tommy.

''Tommy, Billy, Pietra!'' Said Wanda.

''Oh, no! Momy's coming!'' Said Pietra.

The triplets turned around and saw their mother walking into the kitchen.

''You know, i don't miss the crying But jeez Louise, did you have to learn How to wall? You three never stay put.'' Said Wanda.

The triplets didn't say anything.

''Unless You're innocently forming a human wall in fromt of the kitchen sink.'' Said Wanda.

She walked closer to the triplets. Thye could hear a sneeze.

''Bless you.'' Said Wanda.

''Thank you.'' Said the triplets.

Then They heard a bark.

''Bow, tell me which one of you just barked? Scoot.'' Said Wanda.

The kids walked away from the sink and reviled a dog.

''Oh boy. Waiter, What's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?'' Asked Wanda.

''The Doggy Paddle?'' Said Tommy.

''Can We keep him, Mommy?'' Asked Pietra.

''Well, I'm sure his owner miss him very much.'' Said Wanda.

She found a tavell and dryed the dog.

''Huh. There really is no collar.'' Said Wanda.

''Can We keep hin?'' Asked Tommy.

''He was outside. Crying, alone.'' Said Billy.

''Now, kids, taking care of a living thing is a big resposibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training, belly rubs, cuddles. And kissed between his little ears.'' Said Wanda.
Vision came in the kitchen.

''Morning, Wife. Morning, boys. Morning, daughter. Morning, unfamiloar wet animal. Who's this?'' Asked Vision.

''We're not quite sure, Actually.'' Said Wanda. She putted the dog down.

''Why so formal, honey?'' Asked Wanda.

''Oh, it's just a precaution really. I had a hunch sp,woke might pop over.'' Said Vision.

The door opened and Agnes walked in with a dog house.

''Hi, kiddos.'' Said Agnes.

''With exactly the item We require.'' Said Vision.

Agnes locked the door and walked to the triplets.

''My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch.'' Said Agnes.

She sat the dog house on the table.

''Did you name him yet?'' Asked Agnes.

They looked at the dog who sniffed at the floor.

''How about sniffy?'' Asked Billy.

The electrocity crackled and it sparked out of it. That made an idea pop into Agnes head.

''How about Sparky?'' Asked Agnes.

''Well, should We make it official?'' Asked Wanda.

She used some magic and made a collar with the name 'Sparky' on it. Tommy grabbed it and walked back to his sibblings

''Wanda.'' Said Vision. Wanda looked at her. ''Agnes was right there.'' Said Vision

''She didn't notice. She didn't even notice when the triplets went from babies to five-year-old.'' Said Wanda.

''That's not What We agreed upon. You made no effort to xonceal your abilities.'' Said Vision.

''Well, I'm tired of hiding, Vis. And Mabye you don't have ro Either,'' Said Wanda.

''Wanda, We Are usually so much of the same mind. But right now... Why aren't you telling me?'' Said Vision.

''So is Sparky our dog, Daddy?'' Asked Pietra.

''What?'' Asked Vision.

''Kids, your Father and k don't think You're ready to properly take care of an animal until You're at least....'' Said Wanda.

''Ten.'' Said Vision.

''Yem years old.'' Said Wanda.

The triplets looked at each other and smiled.

''Wait, now, hang on there a minute...'' Said Vision.

''Wait, no, no, no.'' Said Wanda.

The triplets just ignored them and became ten years old. Pietra thouched her hair. It had become longer since She was a five hear old.

''Let's jur hope this dog stay the same size.'' Said Agnes.