48: Weddings

"Welcome home-" Jin scoffs "Right to the baby, what am I chopped liver?" Jin asks jokingly.

Changkyun sweeps up Heejin and kisses all over her face and I go up and give Jin a hug "Thank you for watching her."

"Of course. She was great, she's really quiet and doesn't fuss unless she needs something."

I hum "I know. She's great. Where is Uncle Joon?"

"Last minute work thing."

"Okay. I will thank him on Monday." Changkyun comes over with Heejin and I kiss her cheek and then hold my hands out to her.

She reaches for me but before Changkyun can hand her to me Jin grabs my left hand and inspects the ring on it "So you finally asked."

"Wait you knew?" Hoseok asks

Jin hums "Yeah I knew. He asked Namjoon for ideas because he knows the both of you really well and also kind of asked for his permission."

I raise my eyebrow at Changkyun and he smiles sheepishly. "Really?"

"I also asked your dad and sister. And Hyung's parents. I wanted to do everything right."

Jin let's my hand go "It's simple but beautiful. You picked well Changkyun."

"Thank you."

I take Heejin from Changkyun and bounce her softly, making her smile.

"So when is the wedding?" Jin asks excitedly

I sigh "Not for a little while. Our lives need to settle a little. Pup needs to get bigger and at least be walking." I bounce Heejin "Yeah you need to get bigger and start walking so you can lead mommy's path down the aisle to your daddies." Heejin giggles and I kiss her nose.

"Well let me know if you want to use any of the family hotels. And if you find another one that isn't one of ours I can probably get you some discounts."

"I will. Thank you again, seriously."

"Stop thanking me. But if you feel it necessary I wouldn't mind you taking me out for lunch or dinner at some point."

"Send me your schedule and I will find a day."

---------------------------
×A Year Later×

"Dad wants to come in and see you if that's okay." Naeun comes in the room

I nod slightly, trying not to disturb the company stylist that's working on my hair "Yeah he can come in."

The door opens and closes again and I hear my dad come in and then his emotions smack me in the face "Pops, I know this is alot but tome it down a little. I don't want to cry."

He chuckles "Sorry sweet pea, can't help it." He takes a deep breath "You look amazing."

"