chapter thirteen

"there they are!" akame discovers you and sae, you get out of the car of a roller coaster "come on, kiss me" she asks reo directly.

instead he takes his fake girlfriend tightly in his arms, stroking her head.

he won't kiss akame, he doesn't want to kiss anyone but you.

at that moment, sae and you walk past the two "since when are you guys together?" sae stops, akame breaks away grinning.

"jealous?" she raises an eyebrow, sae looks at her stubbornly but doesn't give her an answer.

you look over at reo, catching him looking at you. at the same time, you quickly look away.

"well, why not make the best of the situation? how often are you out with two couples in new york?" akame indirectly suggests a double date. nodding, sae takes your hand again, while akame quickly takes reo's.

the four of you go to a shooting range. laughing, you take the air gun, wanting to shoot at the numbers. "let me, i'll win for us" sae is a little tense.

miffed, you take the gun again "yeah sure, let me do it please"

"trust me" he pulls it back on himself, fires away and misses.

ironically you clap "great job, sae" this situation is typical for you.

meanwhile you see how reo and akame win, they get vouchers for the ferris wheel.

but sae and you are sore losers and now ignore each other. "we can all use the vouchers together" suggests reo.

the four of you have already arrived at the giant ferris wheel and are standing in line. first you get into the small gondola, then behind you reo. just as sae is about to get on, akame holds him back by the arm.

"only up to three people" she points to the sign standing next to them.

"right" he gives her a self-evident look, shaking off her hand. "don't let akame drive alone" you say pissed off, still angry.

now sae knows how to get back at you.

"that's right, i won't" he smiles charmingly at akame, gets into another gondola with her.

bored you turn to reo, you're already alone in the air. "so you and akame?" you finally inquire.

"you and itoshi still?" a simple question-answer game ensues.

caught, you look to the side. "we've been together longer"

"and? you can see that you two don't get along. whatever is between you, he's going to hurt you."

and sadly, he has a point.

sighing, you turn to him again "sae is my boyfriend, and nothing will change that"

your heart desires sae, not him.

<3

dressed only in a towel, you stand in the bathroom, blow-drying your hair. akame has already left, supposedly spending the evening with reo and the others.

the door is opened aggressively, sae stands in the room and comes towards you. still annoyed by the situation earlier, he snatches the hairdryer out of your hand - because his hair is also wet from the shower.

"hello? that's my hairdryer" you press your towel tighter against your body so that it doesn't slip down in front of him.

he skillfully ignores you, blow-drying his hair in peace. rolling your eyes, you leave the bathroom and gather fresh clothes.

behind the closet door you change, he doesn't see you and doesn't even try to watch you "you are such a child" you make fun of his ignorance.

but you are just like him.

since he won't give you the hairdryer anyway, you turn your attention to your makeup. just as you're getting everything ready, he watches you thoughtfully in the doorway.

"don't stare so ugly" you are passive aggressive. "where are you going?" he now wants to know.

"to reo's" you provoke him grinning, using your lip gloss.

out of nowhere, he knocks the makeup out of your hand, turns your chair so that you are in his field of vision. "i don't want you to meet him" he has one hand on each of the two chair backs, leaning down a bit towards you.

"you're not my real boyfriend, so you can't object" you stretch your face towards him a little bit with intention.

imitating your gesture, he leans even further towards you, so that his nose almost touches yours. seriously he looks into your eyes "you are my real girlfriend, we both know that"

that's all you wanted to hear from him, nothing more. so you pull him into a kiss by the neck, he kneels down to be closer to you.

sae has a better idea, grabs you by the thighs and lifts you up. directly you wrap your legs around his waist, are happily put down by him on your bed.

you make out for minutes, only the soft music you still have on from the shower and the sounds of your kisses can be heard in the room.

"you always manipulate me with your kisses. actually, i'm mad at you" you playfully slap his chest in the middle of it.

grinning, he kisses your cheek. "you manipulated my whole attitude"

after all, he's in a committed relationship with you now.

that he talks so openly about your relationship turns you on again. so you pull him back into an intense kiss, wanting to pull his shirt over his head.

sae has your thoughts completely under control, you only think about him.

"not here in that disgusting hotel," he interrupts what would happen. "but when we're at home, we'll have plenty of time for sex," you two lovers can hardly wait.

but unfortunately you will never return from this course trip as a committed couple.