Eighteen.

I don't know if it's just me but I don't want to hear nothing else about a Will, Smith, Chris, or Rock. No Oscars. None of it! I'm tied!

This chapter is....eh?

Try to enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"We don't have all night." I told Jayson as we sat across from each other in his hotel room.

"Don't rush me. I'm thinking." He took another second and finally went.

"Connect four." I announced and he kissed his teeth. "I could have had it here too. You were going to lose regardless buddy."

"Double or nothing." He sat up in his seat.

"We didn't even bet anything." I laughed and stood up. "I need to get back to my room. I have to do my hair for tomorrow."

He nodded. "You want me to walk you back?" He asked about to stand up.

"No, it's cool." I declined and made sure I had everything I came with before leaving. "Night." I said without turning around.

I got to my room and went into the bathroom to start braiding my hair for a braid out. A FaceTime call came through about five minutes later.

"Yo." I said once it connected, my eyes still focused in the mirror.

"Wassup stranger." Melo said.

"Nothing. I heard you been trying to reach me. You good?"

I unblocked him since Cody let me know that Melo had been trying to get in contact with me. Plus being bitter looks terrible on me. No hard feelings.

"Yeah I'm straight. I ain't talk to you in a while. I wanted to check on you. See how you were doing." I glanced down to see him walking around.

"Well that's thoughtful of you." I smiled. "As far as how I'm doing, eh. I just been working for real. My parents popped up on me the other week."

"They ain't call you beforehand?"

"Now you know!"

He laughed. "True. You get them tickets?"

"Yeah. I knew I'd get chewed out if I didn't. My dad complained about not getting food though. As if I was supposed to pay for it or it'd be free."

"He cheap as hell."

"You ain't never lied. But what's been up with you? I been seeing highlights from the game. I'm proud of you nugget." The name flowed out my mouth so smooth.

"Well thank you. I'm trying man. I want a championship bad."

"As you should. It ain't gone happen with my boys though. They beating y'all asses and everyone else that show up." I smirked.

"Girl fuck you and your weak ass boys." He stuck his middle finger up. I laughed because we've beat them the two times we've faced them this season.

"Hater." I stuck my tongue out.

"Are you going to be doing your hair the whole time? Although I don't mind the view, I'd like to see your face better."

"I need to do my hair. Hold on." I stopped and took my supplies out to the desk area then grabbed my phone. I set up out there and used my phone as my mirror. "Better?"

"Mhm." He stared into the camera. "I miss you." He randomly said.

"I miss you too bud."

"Nah like for real. I know we ain't together but I don't want you to feel like I did it selfishly. You know you still my girl and imma be the friend I been from jump."