MC×Richy

I got out of the airport. Finally all this was over. Finally I would be meeting them. We had found Hannah and Richy last week. And since then, they all have been annoying the crap out of me to visit them in Duskwood, so,  here I am!

They didn't knew how I looked like. They had no clue who they were waiting outside the airport for.

I spotted them immediately. All of them were here, waiting for me.

I made my way towards them.

"Hey guys! Can you all please help me?" I asked them. Well, time for some fun.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" Jessy asked. Aw she was so sweet!

"Well this is the first time I have arrived here. And I have no clue of anything! 6 of my friends from Duskwood were to pick me up from here, but I can't see them. Can you guys help me?"

I said. Jessy looked so lost. She hadn't realised what I did there. Oof Jessy. But Dan was smarter.

"Oh god it's you! MC!" Dan exclaimed. That's when they all realised and I burst out laughing.

Jessy: Haha.. So smart Huh.

Jessy said and she jumped on me to hug me. "Wow, you are so smart and beautiful MC!" Cleo said. "I agree." Lilly said.

"Miss detective, it's good to finally see you. And damn, you are so beautiful!" Dan said while hugging me. "Why? Did you all think I was some ugly looking old lady or what?" I said while hugging Thomas. They all laughed.

Thomas: Thank you so much, MC. It was possible to find Hannah only because of you.

Me: C'mon don't say that. It was possible because of all of us!

And that's when I noticed Richy. He was just staring at me. I went towards him and hugged him. He went stiff and hugged me with trembling hands. What was wrong with him? "You alright, Richy?" I asked while pulling away from him. "Y-Yeah." he replied.

Me: What happened to you? Why are you so quiet and nervous? Where is that cool and chill Richy I used to text with?

Jessy: C'mon.. He is nervous because of you, MC.

Me: What do you mean?

Cleo: Who wouldn't be nervous in front of a women as beautiful as you. If I were a guy I would have been nervous too.

Dan: Yeah well.. Cleo is right.

Me: Oh c'mon stop it. You guys are making me blush!

Jessy: I think we should let Richy drive MC to the motel. Right Richy?

Richy: W-what.. uhm..sure.. Yeah.. Why not.. Of course.

Lilly: Stop stuttering, Richy!

Richy: What? I can't help it!

These people were really a different brand of beans.. But they were MY different brand of beans!

Richy dropped me off at the motel. I invited him to come with me. I needed to spend time with him alone.. And I also needed to tell him something.

Me: Would you like to drink something?

Richy: N-no. I am alright.

Richy was nervously standing there, looking all around the room. In a while or two he would awkwardly raise his hand to scratch the nape of his neck and put it back down.

He looked so adorable while nervous.

With a small smile on my face, I made my way towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed for a moment and then relaxed while hugging me back.

"What's bothering you?" I asked as I looked up at him. 

"Nothing.. "

"Richy. You can tell me."

He sighed and looked away from me, dropping his arms that were around me.

"I was so close to dying, MC. I was so sure that I would never see you or the others ever again... MC I-I.. I think I love you. I don't know how it happened but.. I always enjoyed talking to you so much.. The way we clicked right from our first conversation... And then when I saw you today... You just.. Completely took my breath away.. " He mumbled while blushing profusely.

I couldn't stop the big smile that found its way on my face.

"Richy." I said grabbing his attention.

As soon as he turned his face to look at me, I raised on my toes and kissed his lips. I pulled away before he even had the time to react.

His face turned even more red, if that was even possible and I couldn't help but chuckle at his flustered expression.

"I think I love you too." I admitted shyly.

"What?!" He looked shocked and his eyes were ready to pop out of his skull.

"Yes silly." I grinned.

He closed his eyes and gave out a dramatic sigh.

"You have no idea how relieved I am." He exasperated and propped down on my bed.

"You should have seen your tomatoe face." I snorted and he covered his face with a pillow.

"I just.. Couldn't help it.. You know." he mumbled into the pillow.

"I know." I smiled and pulled the pillow away.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No.." He replied and almost instantly his stomach grumbled. His cheeks were tinted with a light shade of pink as I chuckled.