80 | the men's youth team

a/n: the men's youth basketball team are all second years, age/s: 17-18 now.

EIGHTY. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"do we really have to be here?" a loud yawn left the 6'4 blue haired boy's lips as he asked no one in particular.

honestly, he would rather much go back to bed than be here. it didn't matter that this was their team's female counterpart. he wanted to go back to bed, stat.

"oh stop whining~ you were so excited when coach said we'd be guests here, dai-chan." a chirpy voice sounded. the short pink haired manager of the team looked at the boy with a teasing glare.

"i was surprised when coach brought it up all of a sudden, took him long enough, really." a soft chuckle left the 6'3 blonde's lips.

he was ecstatic beyond words that he was here, bit not because of the game- that's for sure.

"we couldn't pass up an opportunity as such." the 6'5 green haired one quipped.

his oha asa said this was a good day for him, and that he would meet someone that would change his life in an athletic encounter. kami-sama guides, man follows.

"agreed." the 5'10 light blue haired phantom nodded.

he wasn't as showy as the others, but playing against an international prodigy and her team made him excited.

the 6'3 red haired power forward grinned in anticipation, "i'm so fired up!"

when he heard they were playing against someone who could be better than the ones on his team, he just had to see it with his own eyes. so despite their brunette assistant coach saying that he should take a break for today because he kept training profusely in america last week, he still pushed to play.

"calm down bakagami!" the short brunette female from seirin, who also happened to be the assistant coach, chopped the back of the tall red haired boy's head.

"haah~" the purple haired 6'11 giant yawned. "this is gonna be such a pain."

don't get him wrong, he was looking forward to meeting seinaru. however, he was disturbed by the fact that he had to move around today.

"well.. i'm rather looking forward to this." their 6'0 captain said, a small smile playing on his lips.

he was the one who looked forward to this the most. someone who reigned above everyone in the basketball world. he wonders how powerful she must really be to hold the title of the prodigal five's captain.

"where's the other team, though?" the coach, kagetora asked. "inko told me they'd already be here at this time."

the entire sports complex was empty when they'd arrived, and it didn't seem like anyone had been there moments prior either.