Ch18: I'm Sorry

A/n- Please go to the end for an important announcement!

"Well, aren't you something? Hey, Master Ubuyashiki and Master L/n!?" Sanemi's voice sneered as he stood up.

'What the? Why is he talking like that!?' Y/n widened her eyes in shock.

When the girl first walked out and saw Sanemi, the man who had saved her at the hot springs all those weeks ago, she was happy to know that the Pillar position was in good hands. But before she could even flash a smile at him, or anyone could welcome Ubuyashiki-Sama and her he had started yelling at them ferociously.

'Is this really the Sanemi I met at the hotsprings?! He was mean and hard spoken, but he had good intentions, but now...' She covered her hand slightly with her mouth.

The pillars themselves reacted. Kanae looked at him with a sad frown, she no longer had the smile she had even when she was usually sad. Gyomei looked pissed off to say the least, veins protruded his face, which Y/n was surprised about. She had never seen him get angry, even when she was littler and accidentally broke one of his prayer beads when he visited her with the Master! Uzui looked just plain ticked off, he had been there the shortest out of everyone, but she could already tell he deeply respected the Master. Uzui's teeth clenched against each other and his eyes where narrowed, a vein also popping on his face. Shinjuro looked stern and mad, no trace of his usual fired soul on his face, he looked at Sanemi in disappointment. Giyuu didn't have much of a reaction, but his mouth did slightly open as did his eyes. Hikaru's eyes narrowed and his face darkened, you could barely see his pupils, his hands dug up the stone garden as he clenched his jaw shut. She shivered; she had never seen her brother that mad in so long.

"Shinazugawa...It appears you do not understand how to speak properly." Gyomei said sternly, he gripped his beads so hard that they cracked. Earning another muffled gasp from the girl.

Even with all this going on the master gave a closed eyed happy smile, "It's alright Gyomei, let him speak, I do not mind." He turned to Y/n behind him.

"I-I-I suppose I do not mind e-either..." She nervously agreed with her superior.

"But Master, Y/n-Chan..." Kanae said sadly, it looked like her heart would break any second.