SDES Chapter 52: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (8) •

Seeing the sudden change in Lu Yuan's face, Qin Lang hurriedly stood up, grabbed Lu Yuan's hand before he rolled up the tornado and demolished the entire building, and went straight to the toilet.

"Don't be angry!" No one was in the toilet, Qin Lang hurriedly touched his pocket, took out a small piece of chocolate and handed it to the boss, "He...he can't see you, so...don't be angry, it's not good to be angry "..." When he was angry, he wanted to kill people, and when he killed people he wanted to kill them madly. This was the nature of the Specter.

The dry explanation was at a loss, and the ill-spoken little Aries was in a hurry.

Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes slightly, swept across the light-white fingers holding the chocolate, and suddenly smiled, and said, "Okay, I won't kill him. Is this food? Can the master feed me?"

Qin Lang looked at Lu Yuan's top-notch face, two flowers blushed on his cheeks, he looked at the chocolate in his hand, there was wrapping paper on it, and Lu Yuan really didn't know how to eat it. So he withdrew his hand, tore open the package, took out the complete chocolate block, and handed it to Lu Yuan, "white chocolate it is sweet..."

Before the "sweet" ending had dissipated, Lu Yuan held Qin Lang's thin wrist and lifted it up. He lowered his head and ate the whole piece of chocolate into his mouth, licking Qin Lang's finger holding the sugar with his cold tongue. .

Qin Lang's face turned red , he pulled his hand away but wasn't allowed to move.

The chocolate melted in his mouth, and Lu Yuan didn't taste it the slightest bit. There was no yang food that had been processed in a special way. These yin ghosts had no taste at all. Qin Lang obviously forgot about that.

On the contrary, the little white sheep's soft white fingers seemed to have a sweet taste when licked them, just like his blood, with a fruity aroma, like strawberries. Thinking of this, Lu Yuan's tongue swept across his teeth, and then bit Qin Lang's finger without hesitation, successfully tasting the delicious blood again.

"Hee..." Qin Lang shrank reflexively, but the hand that he was still trying to pull back didn't move. It seemed that it didn't matter if he exchanged a little blood for his classmate's life.

Lu Yuan was very satisfied with Qin Lang's attitude. He knew how delicious and powerful the blood was. If it could be inexhaustible in the future... Lu Yuan licked Qin Lang's finger, and the wound healed without leaving any traces. .

Qin Lang's wrist was still being grabbed by Lu Yuan. He was still blushing and whispered, "But... can you?"

Lu Yuan's pale face had a hint of a nightmare on it, a drop of Heavenly Blood would make him feel full, not to mention he sucked on the fingers several times.

"Wait," his cold and soft lips touched Qin Lang's fingers again, but instead of biting, he gently kissed, it was not an ordinary kiss. After sucking it out, he let go of Qin Lang and said gently to Qin Lang, "Okay."

Qin Lang's face was red when he came back from the trip. Zhang Ping felt that what happened to Qin Lang over the weekend was too much. Now he came over with his head down and tried his best to shrink himself into a small ball so as not to obstruct the sight of others, he seemed more and more weak, pitiful and helpless.

"Are you alright? You are blushing, do you have a fever?" Zhang Ping lightened his usual slightly loud voice. Seeing Qin Lang shaking his head and sitting back in the chair, he felt a little hated that iron was not steel, so he also sat back to Qin Lang. Beside him he whispered, "Why don't you tell others that they bully you like that!"

Qin Lang glanced at him, pursed his lips, drew another chair to his left, let Lu Yuan sit here, and then took out his mobile phone and started playing the game just like before.