Chapter 125: Couple's Signature

After playing for a while, Nia's eyes became the same as the heroine in the game, dull and hollow.

"Why is this game so freaking difficult!"

Nia scratched her silver hair a little irritably. It was hard to imagine a gal game was this tricky. It played like a horror game, and she couldn't avoid the fate of sudden death.

"I checked the Internet just now, and it turns out that this work is called the masterpiece of Siscons

"I checked the Internet just now, and it turns out that this work is called the masterpiece of Siscons. Since the game is so difficult, after completing all the stages, the player will cherish his little sister more than ever... "

Shido said in a soft voice after looking up for information on his phone. He just remembered that after they walked out of the store, the clerk was laughing like he was thinking of something funny.

"Then what should I do? I don't want to check the strategy..."

Nia frowned. It was probably the most boring thing to do when playing a game.

But she glanced at the time on the wall, and it was past 9:30. If she didn't speed up the progress, she would definitely not be able to watch any CG today. It would be too painful for her to wait for more than a week!

Nia gritted her teeth, but there was nothing going her way.

"Should I ask someone?"

Shido suggested.

"This... fine! But try not to be spoiled~"

Nia nodded in acceptance. Since there were too many options in the game, it would be too difficult if there were no prompts at all.

"Wait a moment..."

Shido smiled, then stepped aside and made a phone call.

The person he called was a light novelist named Itsuki Hashima. He was considered his senpai, and they had met several times in the GF Bunko, and he was also a writer under Toki Kenjiro.

The reason Shido called him was naturally because of this guy's interest. Hashima Itsuki was a diehard Siscon! The novels he wrote and the games he played were all related to little sisters.

Therefore, Shido could be sure that this senpai must know the way.

"Hashima-senpai?"

Shido asked softly.

"Itsuka-kun?"

There was a slightly surprised voice on the other side of the phone, as if he did not expect Shido to call him suddenly.

"It's me! I want to ask you about something..."

Shido said directly.

"What's the matter? I will help, though I can't make any guarantees..."