Chapter 126: Kurumi Tokisaki's Turn

"It's almost time..."

Nia sighed. Although she would usually watch anime and play games, she felt much happier when doing them with Shido than when she was alone.

Maybe the way Nia and Shido got along did not seem as close as other spirits, but her love for Shido was no less than that of theirs.

It's just that her character was like this, and she was relatively unrestrained. She couldn't be clingy like Mukuro, or be cute like Yoshino.

Maybe seduce him like Origami? She would have to be coquettish.

"Don't worry about the signing, I'll be ready."

Shido patted Nia's head gently, and he naturally understood her intentions.

What he was worried about was that Nia would be too nervous because of the signing event. After all, she hadn't made a public appearance in this world.

"Um."

Nia nodded lightly.

"Also, if you can, help Natsumi with her manga! She seemed to want to draw manga here."

Shido thought for a while, and then asked again.

"Of course, I already have a plan laid out for her."

Nia smiled

Nia smiled. Among the Spirits, she had a relatively good relationship with Natsumi. The other party had also been her assistant for a long time, so she would naturally help with this little task.

"That's it, then..."

Nia waved her hand and was about to say goodbye, but was suddenly hugged by Shido.

And kissed.

"Goodbye!"

Shido smiled, this was an authentic goodbye kiss.

Nia blushed slightly and nodded. Her right hand stroked her lips, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but rise slightly.

In fact, like other Spirits, she liked the feeling of kissing Shido, but she had been too embarrassed to bring it up in person.

Only by using cosplay as an excuse like yesterday could she have the courage to take the initiative to make Shido kiss her.

So, she was a little surprised by Shido's sneak attack just now, but more of a joy.

After thinking about it, Nia disappeared in the void, leaving only a faint scent of lilies.

Shido shook his head in disappointment, but soon regained his strength, because he knew that another Spirit was coming next.

And this Spirit would be quite a handful...

Sure enough, after a while, the light in the air suddenly distorted. The living room was bright, but it became dark for a while, and the light seemed to be absorbed by something.