🐢142🐢

No one's POV

The next morning, Chungha is gone when they wake up. She has work, but she truly enjoyed the last evening. She is feeling refreshed and happier after the pleasant evening.

Heechul also enjoyed it and he is sure Chungha will visit them again. Heechul is a very social person and even although Chungha is Yesung's doctor he doesn't mind spending time with her. However, now he has different worries. Yesung needs new sneakers, it will be hard to buy a new pair when Yesung hates wearing shoes. Yesung would like to wear flip-flops all the time and winter boots or sneakers are a huge torture for him. After breakfast, Siwon kisses Heechul on lips, then places another kiss on Yesung's forehead and leaves.

Heechul washes the dishes while Yesung watches cartoon and sucks on a bottle of milk. After washing the dishes, Heechul gets dressed and then slowly dresses his baby boy. They both need new sneakers, Heechul loves shopping, but Yesung is going to be a problem. His phone is going to be a great distraction. They leave the house and get in their car, the stuffed hamster from his friend tightly held in his arms. When they reach a shopping mall, Heechul gently forces Yesung to sit the hamster in his car seat because Heechul definitely isn't going to risk losing the toy.They enter the huge building with dozens of shops and Heechul heads in Gucci.

The shop-assistants remember him, he is a very frequent costumer so they smile at him and hurry to help him with shopping. Heechul sits Yesung down on a couch before handing him his phone. Yesung can watch cartoons while Heechul tries some clothes. After a long time when they finally left with a paper bag with new clothes, they go in a coffee shop to eat something good. Heechul knows Yesung will be in a good mood after eating something sweet and then they go to buy new shoes.

It is hard, Yesung doesn't like shoes so Heechul is trying to find some cool trainers. They spend a long time in the store, but found a pair of trainers Yesung likes. Heechul is glad he can pay and leave without witnessing Yesung's tantrum caused by shoes.

They arrive home where is inpatient Bugsy waiting for them. The dog was lonely and now wants to go on a walk. Heechul can't say no so he grabs a leash and drags Yesung out again. A walk might sound easy for someone who doesn't need to drag a little one behind them. Yesung wants to play at home or watch cartoons. Instead of that, he must walk again. Mommy is holding his hand and they wait until Bugsy does his "business" and sniffles other dogs they meet. After the walk they can finally go home and Yesung really wants to watch cartoons now, but he is tired. Mommy turned on the TV and went to cook, but Yesung can't stay awake. He wants to sleep. He doesn't even remember what is going on in his cartoons because his eyes keep closing.

After a short fight, Yesung falls asleep. He curls into a small ball and now sleeps on the couch with the cartoons still playing. Heechul goes to see what is his baby boy doing after Yesung isn't coming when he calls him to have a cup of warm milk. Heechul sighs after spotting his baby and he turns off the TV. He won't move Yesung in the portable crib, he just covers him with a blanket and let him to peacefully snore.