Chapter { 49 } : Who I am

Well... only one more chapter till the epilogue.

I don't want this to end :(

Enjoy♡.

.....................

Mirabella :

A knock on my hospital room door made me stop in my tracks.

Alessandro came in with a wide grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?", I aksed with narrowed eyes.

"Can't I come to pick my favorite cousin?" He said raising a brow.

"Not at all, I just thought that papà was going to pick me up with matt.. just a minute, I'll bring my stuff that are inside, and we can leave", I replied, pointing at the bathroom doors.

Today I was going back home, i just thought that papà or one of my brothers will pick me up.

Not that I mind sandro, but it's my first time going back home in a while.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I sighed and exited the bathroom after collecting my stuff.

He held my bag that contained the clothes they brought me, and held his hand out.

I hesitated, "sorry, I'm still not used to touching men", I said lowering my head.

It's true, beside my brothers , seb, and papà, I can't touch any other man, even nonno.

I still feel a bit not safe I think, I know they would never hurt me, but I'm not to be blamed.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes just at the thought of what happened in that place.

"Yeah, it's okay... and Viola.. don't apologize", he smiled warmly at me.

I like that they understand why I don't feel good about touching them.

We made our way out and reached the mansion in a few.

I wasn't allowed to stay at our medical bay by Luca, he said that I should stay at the hospital, because he never knows what might happen, and we don't have every single machine and tool he needs in case something happened.

I wonder what might happen.

"Where's everyone?", I asked sandro once we entered the big estate.

It was way too calm for my liking.

"No idea.. why not go to your room, and I'll go check okay?", he smirked and scratched the back of his head.

I narrowed my eyes at him, and made my way upstairs.

Something's fishy, I can feel it.

I sighed and opened my bedroom door, it looked the same, I opened the curtains for some light to go in.

It was still early, but not that early, that's why I was wondering where the boys were, and it's the weekend, no school.

I sighed and opened my walk in closet doors, I sniffed the sent of my own perfume, and changed to some oversized clothes.

I hummed a random tune, and walked out.

"AHH", I screamed at the sight.

"You scared the shit out of me", I sighed at the girls.

When the hell did they get here.

"Oh, god, I missed you, it totally sucks being the only girl, i have no idea how you used to do it", frowned ava hugging me.