8 | amuse me • 2

Next morning

Keith pov

I woke up with a pounding headache only remembering a few events from last night. I looked over to the spot next to me and didn't see y/n. "Babyy" I called out making my head pound harder.

"Baby where you at." I groaned as I tried to get outa bed. I got up and fell down to the floor as soon as I stood up. "Shit.. baby wya... help me," I groaned as I tried to get back on my feet. Once I got on my feet I was so dizzy I clung onto anything I could making my way around the house tryna find y/n.

"Baby wya, I need sum Tylenol I gotta headache." Still no answer from her, I just stumbled through the house holding onto the wall with sweat trickling down my face. My legs trying they best not to give out.

"Baby.. help me I need you", I cried, I felt like I was gone die, my body ached and my head pounding like my brain was tryna escape out my head. I was dizzy and everything was spinning around me. I made it downstairs and as soon as I took a step I felt my body stiffen and I fell face first to the floor. I couldn't move at all.

My body fell into a cold sweat. I just laid there in nothing but my boxers, not able to move it was like my whole body was paralyzed. "Baby please help me.. I'm sorry.. help me I don't wanna die." I cried with tears staining my face and snot tricking down my nose. All I could do was cry. My last thought was " She left"

-
4 years later

                             Your pov

I was in Walmart with my three boy triplets named Kairo, Kj (Keith Jr), and Tyree. Kairo and Kj had their dads middle and last name but Tyree had your middle name and his dads last name.

Kairo was the oldest one so he was more chill and laid back, he was super tough and protective of his mom. He felt like it was his duty since he the oldest. Tyree came out after making him the second oldest. He had the same personality as his father, he snored, chewed the same, is goofy, liked to dance, and was a "pretty boy". Kj was the youngest he acted more like his mommy tho, a perfectionist, playful, talented, was a homebody, and liked cooking.

"Who tf puts the kid snacks on the top shelf" you cursed lowly so the boys wouldn't hear you. You jumped up to grab the box of fruit snacks off the top shelf and when you came down you landed on one of the kids toys slipping and falling down.

"Omg Tyree what I tell you about letting your toys fall on the floor one day you really gonna hurt your momma.

"You need help" you heard a voice boom from over you. You looked up and seen..

"Keith.. hey.. what um what are you doing here" you said stumbling over your words as you got up by yourself rejecting his offer to help you up. You dusted your butt off.

"I'm here shopping just like you", he said helping you dust yourself off

"I got it" you said with a slight attitude moving his hands off of you

"It's nice to see you" he said flashing that million dollar smile

You just stared at him surprised he's even alive. You thought by now he'd probably be hung up on drugs, clinging to life somewhere. But here he was looking sexy ass ever. He got taller, his beard was more grown out, and his hair was now in a fro.