Ch: 3 // Ep: 1

----

"I thought the chateau looked bad," JJ whistles, as they head towards the building.

"This place is a shitshow," The pogues look at the motel in disbelief.

"Motel or methlab?" Kie asks sarcastically.

"You be the judge," Pope replies.

"Forget Agatha, it looks like a bomb hit this place," Liv grimaces.

"Doesn't look like a place someone with a Grady-white stays," John B points out.

"No, it looks like a place someone with a grady-white would get killed," Pope replies.

"Pope will you stop with the dead bodies?" Liv snaps, looking up at the boy. JJ ties up the boat, John B jumping out of the boat. Olivia goes to get up but John B stops her.

"Uh, Uh," He wiggles his fingers in her face," You are not coming."

"Whyyy?" She whines.

"Cause you'll do something stupid and it'll become a big mess," John B argues.

"Me? Do something stupid?" She points to herself in disbelief and then to JJ whos grinning at her from behind him.

"Sit," John B orders.

"but-" she argues.

"Sit!" Liv sits down with a huff while the girl beside her laughs.

"Hey, don't let him do anything stupid?" Pope says, pointing to JJ.

"Oh we will," JJ replies.

"Not making any promises," John B says.

"be careful," Kiara hands John B the keys, keeping eye contact, "I mean it," John B grins widely and hops off the boat. Liv rolls her eyes, trying to hide the pain. She knew Kiara would never like her but it still hurt.

----

"Biggest pet peeve?"Kiara asks.

"Uh probably chewing with your mouth full. JJ does it all the time and i just want to-" Liv punches the air.

"This is easy. Giving one percent to the environment," Kiara answers truthfully and Liv smiles to the floor. Olivia loved this about Kiara. She was so selfless and cared about the environment.

"What's wrong with that?" Pope earns a glare from Kie.

"We only have one earth Pope. We should be giving in one hundred percent minimum," She answers.

"Right thats not-" Pope starts but Liv interupts spotting a blue van

"Guys we have some company," She points to the van, pulling beside the motel.

"Shit," Kiara mutters.

"Call them," Pope orders.

"I can't. Towers are down," Kiara replies getting up from her seat.

"If i loose my merit scholarship, im going to kill someone," Pope says, follow Kie to the destroyed sign.

"Maybe they're not going up there, maybe they are just looking for a room," Pope shrugs. Liv rolls here eyes at his gabble.

"Nope they are going up there," Liv runs a hand through her hair, heart beat starting to quicken.

----

"Stand back," Pope grabs a rock from the ground holding it up ready to throw. The two girls watch as the rock flies through the air and fall down to land right infront of them.