ᴀᴛ sᴇᴛ

request from Eliza456074 🤍

Age- 2
Warnings- none
Words- 1264
Rose's age- 16
Cosmo's age- 16

                           ────

SCARLETT'S POV
Today could go 2 ways, it could be a calm day where everything works out and goes to plan. Or it could be a hectic day were everything just is crazy.

This is because I was taking all 3 of my kids to work (set), yes the twins and the 2 year old. I have no idea how this is going to plan out, I would like for y/n to sleep in the car so she wasn't as tried when we got to set and Rose and Cosmo are fine if y/n doesn't annoy them or if Rose and Cosmo don't annoy her so it could go both ways here.

"Rosey" i whisper and stroke the top of Rose's head, she stirs around a bit before opening her lovely brown eyes, Rose and Cosmo have brown eyes like their dad, Romain, but I had divorced him a while back and am now married happily to Colin.

"Wake up, we need to go to set" i whisper and rub her arms. Rose groans a bit before sitting up against the headboard

"Cuddle" Rose mumbles rubbing her eyes, i chuckle and reach over taking Rose in my embrace, as i hug Rose for a while i finish up and need to get Cosmo and y/n up so they are ready

"Alright Rose can i go wake up the other 2 now" i chuckle, Rose nods she leans back from me sitting up straight in her bed, i kiss her head, before walking out her room and down to Cosmo's, i knock on the door first saying I'm coming in just incase he was getting ready.

"Cos" i whisper walking towards his bed, he hind and sits up straight, he must have been up for a bit by the looks of this because he doesn't look too tired

"I need you to get dressed, we're going to set" i say running my hands through his crazy bed hair

"Okay" he whisper and gets up from bed, i smile kissing his cheek and make my way out the room and back down to my room, i walk in and quickly walk over to the baby monitor I have in y/n's room to see if she's awake yet, as I look on the monitor y/n is playing around with her teddy's on her bed. I sigh knowing now she won't sleep in the car and will be more whiny later.

I get changed as fast as I could just letting my hair down as it would be fixed when I'm there at set. I then make my way out my room and down to y/n's bedroom, i slowly open the door, my heartwarming at the sight

"Mama go 'ere" she says everyone's name placing her teddy's in a line surrounding her

"and 'tie 'izzie go 'ere" she claps her hands as she finishes placing them all around herself.

"What you got there" y/n lightly jumps at my voice and turns around looking at me with a glare and then going back to playing with her teddy's. I chuckle and go to y/n's drawers picking out her clothes she was wearing for today. I pick out a simple white t-shirt and some Black pants for her.

"Y/n come get changed" i wave over, she looks over at me coldly again before turning back and finishing with her toys, i sigh standing up and walking over to her bed which she tried to get off the minute she knew I was coming over, i sped up and grab her before she can go anywhere, i ignore the hits and kicks I get because, because, there's no reason.

"Stop kicking me" i say sternly turning y/n over so she can face me, she sticks her little tongue out at me as I lay her on the floor and start getting her dressed for today. She waves her arms about creating imaginary space ships.

"Let's go" i say lifting y/n up onto my hip and walking downstairs to Rose and Cosmo, y/n wiggles out of my arms and runs straight at the twins

"Hey you" Cosmo says bending down and picking up y/n, i smile and plate out everyone's breakfast quickly, we have 30 minutes until we need to leave so that will give us enough time.

────

"Be good or else no toys when we get home" i say sternly to y/n as we all walk into the warehouse, knowing how rilled up y/n can get with the cast.

"If it isn't the Johansson's" Robert says making an appearance from around the corner, all my kids run up to him engulfing him into hug. He chuckled and kisses them all on the head.

We all make our way through to we're the rest of the cast is, my 3 run up to there favourite's obviously. Cosmo run over to Chris Evans, Rose runs over to Cobie and y/n slowly runs over to Elizabeth. I chuckle and sit down we're everyone was.

"Scarlett they need you" Joe says, i nod and say a quick bye to the kids who didn't really care as they were entertained by everyone else.

ELIZABETH POV
Eventually everyone had to go and film, i wasn't in the scene so I opted on taking care of the kids, i took them back to my trailer which wasn't too far from Scarlett's.

"Alright what should we do kiddo's" i says shutting the trailer door behind us all,

"hide and seek" y/n shouts loudly, i look over to twins who agree, i count first as i was the oldest, i waited 30 second before I went to find everyone, I saw y/n curled in to duvet but left her for a bit so she wouldn't  be upset I found her first. I then found Rose behind the door in the bathroom, which we both got scared when we saw each other, then also got scared when I found Cosmo behind the shower curtain.

"We're is the little one" i say knowing where she is and moving round to the bed, i slowly creep up on her, i rip the duvet away causing her to scream, i laugh and lift her up, but she doesn't have a very amused look on her face.

"Rose and Cosmo told you" she huffs and folds her arms

"No we didn't" Rose says defensively

"Did" y/n argues back

"We did not" Cosmo also argues back

"You did" y/n goes to smack Rose but thankfully I pull her away in time so Rose doesn't get smacked.

"None of that y/n" i say sternly

"Rose and Cosmo didn't say anything" i lightly scold and we all sit on the bed, y/n's bottom lip start quivering before she starts crying silently, Rose and Cosmo sigh turning on the tv and focusing on that.

I sit in between them with y/n as she cries into my chest, Rose and Cosmo lean there heads on my shoulder snuggling up to the side of me, y/n quietens down a bit but sends glares occasionally over toward her siblings.

Soon later all 4 of us fall asleep, i was happy with my little niece's and nephew all together.

────
This is what my new book looks like

I don't know when I'm publishing it maybe when there's a few more chapters :)

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸