ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (3)

request from Miaxnatasha 🤍

Age- 12
Warnings- blood mentions
Words- 1496

                           ────

Y/N'S POV
It was the day before Scarlett  was coming home. Surprisingly I'm not bouncing off the walls excited, you see I've texted her everyday and only did she reply once out of 7 days which was her replying

Big sissy 💓👩‍👧
I'm sorry i couldn't call
baby, I will call you tonight
to make up for it ❤️

Did she call me?

No. No she never, I was really upset and I get she has a busy job, but could she not spare 10 minutes for her little sister?

I didn't try calling her because she could've been filming and I didn't want to disturb her in that because she would get quite angry with me and I understand that but i don't understand why you would say to someone 'I will call you tonight' and then not only doesn't call them, but doesn't even text them for the rest of the week.

So yeah, I'm not really bothered if Scarlett's coming home today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. I don't care anymore.

I was now heading downstairs to get a bottle of water and probably something to eat. But as I was walking downstairs my dad turning the corner and bumped into me making me fall back on my arm.

"What where your going you idiot" he says angrily, i nod my head standing back up with the throbbing pain in my arm, my arm landed right on the edge on the wooden stair. I shake it off going to the fridge and finding my bottle of water. Taking a few sips I look down at my arm and see dark red blood dripping out from it.

I sigh turning to walk back upstairs, now being more cautious and especially not to drip any blood on the floor because I would be dead.

I quickly rinse the blood off for a while and it eventually stops bleeding, i head myself back into bed as it was late at night, i didn't bother texting Scarlett goodnight because, what use would that be?

SCARLETT'S POV
I was really excited for today, i was going back home to my parents and y/n. I know how excited y/n will be when I step through the door, I can already imagine it. I smile at how I see it happens and finish packing my stuff up. We had finally wrapped up this movie and I didn't have anymore projects so I could be home with y/n for months.

After saying my goodbyes to everyone I found my Uber and started to head back home to my family.

I haven't been on my phone a lot, i don't think I have even tapped the screen since my second day here. I reached into my bag and found my phone bringing it out. As I looked at my phone my heart sunk down into my stomach. The amount of text messages y/n has sent me and I hadn't replied to them, and I also forgot to call her twice.

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
Can you call me tomorrow,
i really miss your voice.

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
Please call me Scarly
mom and dad are doing it
again. I just want you.

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
Is it okay if I sleep in
your bedroom i had a
nightmare?

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
Hope your filming is going
well, I miss you more than anyone

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
Goodnight

Tears sprung into my eyes and I was quick to have them disappear. My little sister was struggling with mom and dad and nightmares and I just completely ignored her. I felt so guilty, I couldn't imagine anymore y/n running up to the door happy to see me, all I could see was her watching tv not even noticing me.