ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ

request from Iliana141589 🤍

Age- 14
Warnings- none
Words- 1285

────

Y/N'S POV
For quite a while now, I have felt like I was bi-sexual. I have not told anyone this as I wouldn't know how they would react and I didn't even know myself if I was. Like don't get me wrong boys are good looking and all that and I would date one but girls are just my thing

Tomorrow I will pluck up all of my courage inside of my body and am going to tell my mom and Colin. I just feel like I'm closer to them than I am with anybody else. It was time to tell someone.

I wasn't gonna tell them as soon as I woke up, but probably later in the day. I think we were going shopping tomorrow so I could do it after that.

_____

I was quickly straightening my hair. We were going out shopping and I woke up later and had about 10 more minutes to get ready and I was half asleep so that didn't help.

"Y/n what's taking so long" my mom says walking into my room as i tiredly run the straightness through my wavy hair.

"I'll do it" mom says walking over to me and taking them from me, she carefully brushes through my hair first and then straightens them off in sections for me.

"There you go sweet cheeks" mom finished squishing my cheeks together. I girl thanking her and finish getting ready so I can go.

"Took your time" Colin says waiting at the front door with mom. I roll my eyes sarcastically as the laugh along opening the front door so we can leave.

"Let's go" Colin says holding his arm out letting me and mom walk out and wait on him locking up. Mom holds mine and Colin's hand as we walk down the street.

I'm not engaged in the conversation mom and Colin were having, I was more busy on how I would be telling mom and Colin that I was bi.

I had to do it calmly and not rush it all out, I can tell them in the living room and hope for the best hoping that they accept me and don't get angry. They have always been supportive I mean I met Colin when I was 8 and every since he has been lovely to me. My mom, she's the best, she always understands me in everything I say or do. So i have high hopes for this.

"What do you say to that y/n" mom says squeezing my hand causing me to look up at her.

"Huh" i respond looking between Colin and mom

"We could go for a quick lunch before we head back home" Colin says giggling away.

"Yeah that sounds nice" i smile agreeing and then going back to what i was gonna do for the rest of the night.

Soon later we had arrived at the mall and I was pumped. I was so excited to shop, with this quarantine thing we haven't been out much. I would go out with mom to the grocery store to get food for the house.

We go to the clothes store first to touch up some new clothes for us as I have basically been living in a sweater and tracksuit for the past month so I needed some more comfy clothes.

"These are nice" mom says holding up some more clothes as well as the other 5 she has in her arms.

"Yeah" i answer simply

"Let's go try them on" mom says dragging my arm and leading me to the changing room's leaving Colin looking around for his clothes.

"Get changed and I'll wait here" she says excitedly as i rush into the changing rooms to change.

____________

After we had finally finished our clothes shopping we headed out to a lunch restaurant to have something to eat before heading home. I had a mix of nerves and excitement in my body.

"Thank you" mom says to the waiter as he sits us down at a booth.

"Can i just get a burger please" i say to mom as she waits for me to order.

"Of course" she smiles stroking my hair and passing my order onto the waiter for me. I thank her and continue our small talk we were having before we ordered.

"Can i talk to you 2 when we get home" i ask nervously looking up to them slowly.

"Of course you can" Colin smiles

"You can talk to us about anything" mom says rubbing the side of me arm, pulling me into a side hug. I stay cuddled into the side of her until our food comes.

I stayed quiet whilst we ate our lunch. I had nerves over taking my body and I had barely any excitement left inside of me. They could kick me out.

"Are you done sweetheart" my mom says placing a hand on my shoulder. I see the waiter waiting to take our plates away from us. I give her a small nod in return as she runs my back thanking the waiter for our meal.

"You okay" she asks holding my hand as we step out the door and head back home. The walk home wasn't too long but I was still very nervous on how I was going to do this.

"Yeah" i smile up at her and engage in the conversation the Colin and mom we're having to take my mind off it a little bit.

_____________

"Wait in the living room I'm going to the bathroom first" i say quickly before rushing upstairs into my room and into my bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself trying to die down my bad thoughts.

don't cry I can't cry right now
just tell them I'm just gonna go for it.

I get myself together washing my hands before finally opening my door and making my way down the stairs and through into the living room.

Colin and my mom are sat on the sofa waiting patiently. I take a shaky breath before sitting on the stool in front of them. They stop taking and look at me smiling. I lightly smile back before starting to speak.

"Okay so, I-i don't know how to say it" i say rubbing my palm on my forehead trying to think of some words.

"It's okay take your time" mom says rubbing my knee. I think for a bit longer before just saying it

"I think im bi" i say fast and just put it out there. Mom and Colin go silent, i look up seeing there faces. My eyes tear up as they just sit there.

They hate me

"Please don't hate me, you can kick me out if you want I mean if you don't want me to be it's fine I mean-" i ramble on before getting lifted onto someone's lap.

"We cant hate you, we love you and we are so so proud you told us y/n. We wouldn't ever think of even kicking you out" Colin says stroking my hair as my mom squishes me in her lap.

"So you accept me" i ask muffled due to the fabric on my mom's shirt.

"Of course we accept you baby" mom says pulling me back. Colin and mom both have tears falling from their eyes. I wipe both their tears before hugging them both very very tightly.

"We will always accept you baby girl"

                           ────

Im getting through these request well and they will be out so soon <3

I hope this request was okay for you❤️

𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ