ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ

request from natschokehold 🤍

Age- 4
Warnings- none
Words- 1433

────

SCARLETT'S POV
I was beyond excited to be at set today. We had a new little girl coming as she was going to play Tony Starks daughter in endgame.

Her name was y/n, which was a beautiful name and I can just imagine a little child running about set squealing happily as someone chases her.

"Guys don't scare her, there's like 10 off us just keep it down" i say nervously eyeing Robert knowing how excited he can get

"I'm just excited to meet my new daughter Johansson" he smirks, we all turn our head when we see a woman carrying a child with Joe walking towards us. We all 'awe' at the sight but y/n just seems to keep her face hidden where no one can see her.

"So this is y/n, and her mother Kate" Joe says gesturing towards the 2 girls. Kate waves at us but y/n stays hidden.

"I'm Kate" Kate says coming up to all of us and shaking our hands

"and this is y/n" she says re adjusting y/n on her hip so she can see us all. I give her a small wave and she smile and gives me a small wave back. Y/n is slowly placed on the ground whilst she looks about everyone. I slowly walk over and kneel down in front of her holding her hands.

"Hi y/n I'm Scarlett" i introduce myself to her, she smiles before giving me a small 'hi' back to me.

"Mommy's got to go know, you think you can stay here like a big girl and do some filming" Kate says fixing up y/n's hair a bit.

"Tay mommy, i tay here wif Scarly" y/n says turning around and looking back up at her mom.

"Good girl, I'll see you soon" Kate says giving y/n a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

"Bye mommy" y/n waves, and then turns to all of us. As everyone looks down at her she flushes red, probably because now all of the attention and eyes are now on her.

"Come on y/n" i say picking her up and resting her on my hip, she giggles and places her head on my shoulder as we go to my trailer. She's 4 she can't have her own trailer so, sharing mine won't hurt?

"Are you excited to shoot your first scene soon" i ask y/n closing my trailer door behind me.

"Yes" she cheers throwing her hands up in the air. I chuckle taking off her backpack placing it down by my bed.

"Joe will come and get us when we are needed. What you wanna do whilst we wait" i ask sitting down on the bed beside her.

"Color, i hab coloring" she says pointing down to her bag. I reach down and bring her back up onto the bed.

"You wanna get them out" i say turning the bag towards her, she nods and try's to undo the zipper but struggles as it gets caught on the fabric, she whines for a bit before she starts crying.

"Oh bubba it's okay" i say taking her in my arms, her cries die down whilst I rock her and unzip the bag for her.

"Look I've got it" i say showing her the little coloring book that was in the bag. She turns her head out of my chest to look at it. She sniffles then smiles up at me. I kiss her nose which she then scrunches us cutely.

"We color da pwincess" y/n explains to me seriously and then skips to the princess' leaving the prince's behind. She then gets to a double page with 2 princess' on.

"Who are they" i point to the 2 pictures on the page.

"That is.... punzel" she says happily pointing to Rapunzel.