ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

request from skylarJohansson 🤍

Age- 13
Warnings- none
Words- 2.2K+

────
Y/N'S POV
It was like any other normal day. Getting a massive nightly lecture of my mom because I done something wrong in school, it happens every day.

"It's everyday y/n" mom says getting frustrated with having this conversation everyday.

"It's not my fault" i defend myself, mom rolls her eyes placing the tea towel down.

"It's never your fault. If you did your work like you were told and weren't talking all the time then you wouldn't get in trouble y/n, it's not difficult" mom states taking a seat on the island opposite me, i just roll my eyes in response and get up.

"If you get another detention tomorrow or I get an email young lady, your grounded and all electronics are off" mom points at me standing up and going back to cleaning up what she was cleaning. I scoff walking off, she didn't mean it, she's said that so many time and never stuck to it.

"I mean it y/n" she shouts as i walk to the stairs, going up to my room.

I flop down onto my bed getting myself comfy underneath the covers and closing my eyes.

_______________

I opened my eyes adjusting them to the brightness, I tapped my phone finding it was 6am

I had slept the whole night?

I groaned rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed. I put on some ripped jeans and a thin hoodie before going downstairs for some breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart" mom says with her back turned to me while she makes breakfast.

"Morning mom" i answer back and sit at the island resting my head on my arms on the counter.

"I've made toast this morning there's no more croissants" mom give me an apologetic smile and hands me my plate of toast.

"It's fine mom, thank you" i smile and start reaching while checking social media and everything I need too.

_________________

"Remember what I said last night y/n. I mean it" mom says to me sternly standing at the front door.

"Yes" i roll my eyes and walk out the door

"I mean it y/n, I'm not playing games" she says pointing her finger at me.

"Yep love you too" i shout back to her walking down the street. I hear the door close as I put my headphones in listening to my playlist as I walk down the sidewalk to school.

I didn't know if my mom was serious this time, she had said this before so many time but never actually stuck to it, but when my mom gets mad, she gets mad. She once punched my uncle in the face and we moved out of the compound because he was irritating her so much.

"Hey y/n" Jack and Riley come up to me at the entrance of the school.

"Hey guys, where's Megan" i ask looking around.

"I'm here" Megan laughs coming from behind the 2 boys, i give her a quick hug as we walk slowly talking about our lessons.

"Wait we're all in the same English right" Jack asks, we all nod at him letting him carry on.

"We should skip it, go to first period and just skip it from there" Jack explains, i hesitate for a minute before agreeing, what would my mom do? Hit me? I think not, so I wasn't going to get hurt was i.