27

"So how was the party?"

I rub my eyes. "It was fun in the beginning but then everyone started drinking. It got a little out of hand. Cassie threw up in the pool and James got into a fight with a guy that tried to hit on me."

"Wait, back up a second. Who tried to hit on you?"

"Just a random guy at the party, I didn't know him. He was giving me a hard time and he didn't like that I was saying no. James stepped in and was like 'hey buddy, back off. She has a boyfriend. The answer's no.' The guy didn't like that and they got into a fight."

"Sounds like James is a better guy than I thought." Chris says.

"Yeah. Luckily James won hands down. He got nothing but a bruise on his cheek. Which Trinity took him to the bathroom to fix because they're starting to be a thing."

"Wait. Did you tell all your friends that we're dating?" Chris asks.

"I didn't tell them who I was dating, but I made it clear I was in a relationship."

He nods and smiles.

"I miss you. FaceTiming just isn't the same." I frown.

"I know. But only a month and a half until you get to come home for thanksgiving break." Chris reminds me.

I smile. "I'm so excited to see you."

"Me too. I'm gonna let you get some sleep. Have fun at the beach tomorrow with your friends." He says.

"I will. Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiles.

I blow him a kiss and hang up.

-

4893 likes

4893 likes

Noteuphoriacassie gfs

17 comments

4 shares

Christophersturniolo she ain't yo girlfriend ma'am
^noteuphoriacassie whoever she's dating gotta share with me and trin

nottrinityevans baes

Whoisjordan BEACH DAY

Today we're using my parents condo and and driving back tomorrow morning.

The boys pick us up in James's jeep.

We all squeeze in the back. Tommy's in the passenger's seat and Noah decided not to go because he had to 'study'. Noah's really not the studying type so we think he has a hook up he doesn't want to tell us about.