$ 34 $

CHAPTER 34
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Happy visitation day. The following inmates are to follow me to the visitation room..."

The guard read off the inmate's names in alphabetical order by last name, but when he finally reached the R's, Hector looked up from his cards as he played Poker with a few friends he made in the past two months.

The guard glanced up from his list at Hector like he did with every other inmate before calling them to line up by the wall of people being handcuffed to go see their loved ones.

"Hector Rodriguez."

Estrella tapped her nails on the metal table she was assigned to sit at as she waited for her dad, her heart beating out of her chest.

Fezco had drove an hour and a half to the facility Hector was placed in, like he promised to Estrella so she could finally visit him after getting approved.

He was waiting for her outside, wanting to give his girl privacy to see her dad as she hadn't seen him in almost three months.

Ashtray and Faye were stuck in Fezco's car, Faye knocked out like a light which is the only reason why Ashtray didn't tag along to wait with Fezco in the waiting room.

Estrella and Hector both shared a smile as his handcuffs were taken off of him, then was escorted to the table and allowed to sit down.

"Hiii," Estrella initiated the conversation, refraining herself from hugging her dad since it wasn't allowed. She had to learn that the hard way when she was younger.

They had only an hour, so they talked about everything they could that they hadn't already over their bi-weekly phone calls.

Estrella told Hector about Christmas, mentioning the ring Fezco gave her that she had been twisting on her pinky due to anxiety building as the hour passed.

"Look, Fez gave me this ring for Christmas," Estrella smiled and showed the ring off.

Hector furrowed his eyebrows down at it, "The fuck? Ion remember him asking me for my blessing."

"Oh my god, it's not an engagement ring," Estrella laughed. "You know he'd ask."

Hector smiled, "Yeah, yeah I know. He's been taking care of you, right?"

Estrella told Hector about what her new life was like, living with Fezco. She told him about what happened on New Years. And she told him to hopefully expect for Fezco to ask for his blessing soon, after telling him that he called her his wife.

The term had her like, over the moon. She was so happy about it.

"Elope in Vegas like me and your mom," Hector laughed.

"Yeah because that ended so well for you."

Hector scoffed, then went onto tell Estrella that her mom actually applied to visit him too, knowing that she had asked Estrella to go live with her. Estrella told him as soon as she could after.

And they both just laughed. Hector didn't like disrespecting her mom but...

"Yo mom stupid as fuck if she think you're gonna wanna go live with her."