ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ

TW: strong language, violence, weapons, graphic scenes, mention of death and bruises.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

I was on the sofa with Will. My head was laying on his lap and he caressed my head with his big hands.

- Are you feeling better? - he asks with a soft voice.

- Yes. Thank you, Will. - I answer, smiling.

- I'm glad. - he sighs relieved. - Forget about that asshole. You don't need him.

- You're right. - I say.

- You have me now... - he mumbles quietly. I barely heard it but it was enough to make me blush.

I close my eyes and try to not think about it. Will keeps caressing my head and humming a lullaby. It was really soothing. Soon, I ended up falling asleep in his lap, calmly and pacifically.

(Author's POV)

After some time, Will notices you had fallen asleep. He adjust you in his arms and lifts you up. Since it was the first time carrying someone, it was quite difficult for him and he almost let you fall, but fortunately, he managed to take you to your room safely. He places you on the bed and covers you with the blanket. He smiles at the sight of your sleeping self and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. As the door clicks, a smirk spreads on his face. It was time to have some fun. He quickly goes to the kitchen and grabs one of the biggest knifes you had. He enters your phone, that was on the coffee table at the living room, and goes back to the warehouse where he left Nathaniel. Getting there, he leaves through the old computer and makes his way to the miserable man.

(Graphic scene starts now)

Nathaniel was all tied up to the chair. His head bleeding from the earlier episode. The poor lightning only made the place look creepier than it already was. Will gets closer to the unconscious man and grabs him by the hair, pulling it hard. Nathaniel then recovers conscience and screams in pain. Will was loving that scene.

- What do you want from me?! - Nathaniel shouts.

- What do I want from you? Isn't it obvious? - Will asks, laughing. - I want to make you suffer.

- Why?! What did I ever do to you?! - The poor guy asks.

- Oh, don't pretend you don't know. Everything that you did to _______, you'll pay for all of it. - Will answers with disgust, spitting in Nathaniel's face.

- Why do you even care?! - He shouts.

- Because ________ will soon be mine. - Will smirks.

- Okay! You can keep _______ all to yourself but leave me alone! Let me go! - Nathaniel cries out.

- Oh, of course I'll have ________ all to myself... But I'll make you suffer first. - Will responds with a maniac smirk.

He then shows Nathaniel the knife he had brought, making the guy's eyes open wide in terror. He begs Will to stop but it was too late for him. Slash. A cut was made. Will had deeply cut Nathaniel on the forearm. Blood starts running down to the floor, making a puddle of red liquid. The painful screams echoed on the building, but unfortunately for the victim, they were alone and very very far from everyone and everything. Seeing the crimson blood on the knife was like fuel to Will's madness. He licks the knife and his eyes get a extreme psychopath spark. Slash. Another cut. This time, on Nathaniel's thigh, cutting both his jeans and his skin. The mischievous grin in Will's face only grown with each cut, as well as the blood stain on the floor. Slash. Slash. Slash. Nathaniel couldn't be more miserable. He had already lost so much blood, but Will didn't care. Of he was having so much fun. He was like a kid who just received a new toy. Happy, and obsessed with using it. But he knew how humans worked. If he kept going, Nathaniel would die soon, and he surely wouldn't want the fun to end so quickly. Once again, he licks the knife and stands up.