Welcome to the Misfits Irumi-chan!

A/N: Warning like the last chapter this is super long...I accidentally typed a 7000 word chapter but it didn't feel right cutting it off let me know if you want them cut shorter regardless of that.
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd eat her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by idiotic humans make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Outside the manor, Irumi opened up the gate and joined Asmodeus and Clara's side. "Good morning!" She greeted them upon walking up to the two. They repeated their happy greetings and together, began to traverse to school. Clara, skipping and hopping a little ahead, singing one of her strange tunes with utmost joy.

"I'm in the same class as you, Master Irumi? I'm so happy!" Asmodeus exclaimed after Irumi shared the conversation she had with her grandfather. "Well, yeah. The issue though is that it's called the Misfit class, and full of troublemakers." Irumi sighed, looking sad she potentially dragged Asmodeus down with her. And this class also possibly spelled out that there will not be a period in her school life where it will calm down.

"Master," Asmodeus called out, his right hand over his heart. "Any class I am with you is automatically the best class! I couldn't ask for anything more." The pink-haired demon said genuinely. Irumi's eyes widened, a small bit of color dusting her face, feeling a bit better after hearing that. "Ah, really? That's so good to hear! Mhmmhm!" She giggled happily.

Above them, the flock of their fellow students flew by. Catching Asmodeus's attention, as a question formed within him. He looked down at Irumi, curiosity burning in his gaze.

"Hey, Master Irumi? Why do you walk to school, Irumi sir, when you could fly?" He questioned, Irumi looked over, before looking down, remembering the fact all demons could fly, something she learned over passing when combing through books and common knowledge with Opera and that- Her eyes looked down, solemnly as she grasped her locket, holding it tightly in her fist. "Ah..right.." she voiced sadly. Asmodeus blinked, looking at her with curiosity being fanned higher and higher.

"There is a...a delicate matter to my existence." She explained, looking up at the demon. "Due to some details I don't know if I can share fully, I have to be careful with my condition so flying everywhere or constantly isn't a good idea on my part. I suppose you could say..that my health is frail."Irumi struggled out, forcing a sweet smile up to Asmodeus but there was a twinkle in her eyes showing her sadness and pain.

Asmodeus paused, looking startled, "Master- your health is?! And you managed to defeat me all the same!" He exclaimed in a mix of awe and a bit of worry. "I see, so is this to strengthen your core as well then?" Asmodeus stated, "what strong resolve you have! I'm rather impressed!" He said, nodding to himself.

Irumi giggled, nodding. A large piece of her feeling dismayed that she had to hide things and lie. "Thank you for understanding Azz-kun, ah Clara got pretty far ahead of us, we should quicken our pace." She advised, smiling up at him more sincerely.