Episode 25

Azure: Memories........ my memories........ we're of joy and happiness....... I was born into a wild world. Full of dangerous creatures. But I had a family that love me and protect me. My mother, my grandfather and my older siblings. When I came out of the egg. They accept it me as one of their own. Even though my species the Gojiras were the nemesis of the Kongs. They didn't care. My adopted family didn't see me as a Gojira. But as one of their own. They saw me as a Kong. Their love and care towards me made the most happy kid in the world. They taught me everything. How to talk, walk, eat, fight, hunt and...... They thought me all I know. Even my grandfather chose me as not the Alpha Titan. But as the Guardian Titan. The one protector of the Alpha. Keeping her or him save from other threats. Something that protects Life. While the Alpha protects Balance. But also they can question the Alpha's authority if their order is something that goes against what their role is..... that is the role I am made to take when I reach the right age....... but...... but the Monster is me had different plans. My father....... my real father put this Monster in me for reason I yet to know....... this Monster kept trying to turn me into something that only wants to kill....... it kept and kept and kept trying every day. My family try their best and they always help me...... but one day. I lost control and the Monster took control of me. It used my body to kill anyone and anything's it saw. I killed hundreds and hundreds of innocent creatures. My mother and siblings try their best to stop me. But they were not strong enough. And just before the Monster could kill them. My grandfather fought the Monster. He fought with everything he had. But in the end he wasn't strong enough. The Monster murder him. After I regain control of my body. But it was too late. I killed and murder so much. Including my grandfather. My mother and siblings saw it. And they I thought I did it. They didn't believe me. Cause of that they disown me and exile me from the island. I was alone...... crying..... I had no one...... but then someone found me. His name was Shigaraki. He believed me. He made feel at home. He told me I could use my power for good. To keep the world save. I felt happy. He made me feel happy again. I saw him as a father figure........ but I was wrong. He was nothing but the Devil in human skin, he arrived and manipulated me. He torturing me for 54 years...... trying to control the Monster in me..... I lost hope..... Now I see the world in it's true colors..... the world is unfair and ugly. It doesn't care how much I suffer. It doesn't care how much I help. It doesn't care how I much try..... so if the world doesn't care about me..... why should I care about it...... fuck been a hero. Fuck been the good guy...... the world needs someone who's willing to spill blood for the right cause....... that day the Monster took control of me again...... free me from the torture and escape....... when the Monster kill my grandfather..... I became the new Guardian Titan...... but I am not my grandfather..... I am Azure....... I am willing to kill, I am willing to take life's for the right cause. I feel no fear. I feel no regret. I may be a monster now...... but I am the Monster of rage and hatred. I well use that hatred and rage to get rid of evil...... I have no one. For that reason alone. You will fear me. Cause nothing is more dangerous then someone who has nothing to lose and fear........ I well find Shigaraki. And once I do. I well end your life! So hide as much as you can. I well find you...... I wonder..... was the Monster telling the truth? Do I actually have a cousin? Does he have a monster in him like I do?...... I don't know. But if he stands against me...... then so be it...... grandfather..... I am truly sorry.

We can see a kid Azure looking at the night stars.

Kid Azure: So many stars..... so many to counts...... I feel small around them...... I'm just one drop of water.......

???: What are you doing all alone Azure?

Azure turns around and saw his grandfather approaching him.

Kid Azure: Hey grandpa.