XXXI

-"I want my daddy!" Zoey yelled while screaming

-
"I want my daddy!" Zoey yelled while screaming. Jesus, fuck I just wanna sleep.

"Zoey. Honey, he's gonna be back." I tried to calm her down. Ally and Evoni went to the doctors last night cause Ally's stomach was killing her so then they went home so now I'm stuck with Zo's demon child.

"NO!" she threw her hands and cried more. I whined rubbing my hands on my face. I grabbed my phone and called Melo.

It rang..

And rang..

Still ringing..

No answer.

I smacked my lips. "Fucking weirdo." I mumbled and turn back to Zoey balling her eyes out.

"Girl! Calm down your dad is out of town for a while now please-"

"WAAAAA!" she screamed louder.

"I can't do this." I got up away from Zoey and called Zo. "Hello?" he picked up.

Huh? He can pick up but Melo can't?"

"Boy yo daughter is trying me." I looked at Zoey while she still cried. "If you square up with my child I'm gone drop kick you." he laughed.

"Lonzo Ball. I'm being serious you dumbass nigga." I rolled my eyes. "Okay give her the phone." he shook his head.

"Zoey look is dad." I said giving her my phone. She stopped crying. "Hey, baby." Zo talked to Zoey.

I sighed and sat down. "Look it's uncle Melo," Zo said and I move my head in the camera. Melo smiled at Zoey.

"Oh hey, baby." Melo said fixing his hair. "Don't hey baby me nigga." I smacked my lips. "Woah." he looked like he was blown away.

"Zoey can I have the phone?" I asked Zoey and she rubs her eyes. "Love you Zoey daddy gone be home soon." Zo said and she nods.

"Bye, daddy." she waved. She's cute but she can be a pain in the ass.

I get the phone back. "Lonzo tell ya, nappy-headed ass brother, to answer my call." I said mugging the phone.

"Melo!" he yelled. "Answer ya girlfriend bro." Zo said. "Nigga my phone is dead. It's charging." I could hear Melo catch an attitude.

I huffed. "He's gonna call you." Zo said and I nodded saying bye and hanging up. I look back and Zoey was knocked out.

"All that damn crying." I laughed and my phone rang. Mmhm, let me let this nigga know.