6.

"You have about 5 seconds to explain why shes on the floor or god help me I wil-" "Enough Metteo, Rodrigo explain."

This should be good.
________________________________

      ~ M A T T E O S   P O V ~

  "I don't know why she had to come back here. It was all just fine when mom took her away." Luca spat out. He's been complaining the entire time Kinsley has been in her room.

   My father sat at the head of the table, his head in his hands, a long sigh escaping his mouth. "Luca, why can't you just be grateful for once and realize that the sister that you once loved so dearly is finally back to you. Get your head out of your ass and get over your egotistical self." I spat out.

   He scoffed, looking down at the table. "Everything was just fine till she-" A crash coming from upstairs interrupted my brother's sentence, a confused look taking over his once angry one. "What was that?" Andrea asked, getting up from his chair, the rest of us following closely behind him.

   "Oh my god, Kinsley, are you alright?" Rodrigo yelled from her room, only making us run up the stairs to get to her room faster.

A laugh escaped her mouth, before shutting it up once she saw us entering her room. "Fratello, what happened?" I asked, a worried look sitting on my face.

   She let out another laugh, not holding it in this time while looking at Rodrigo. He was as white as a ghost and was stuttering like crazy.

   "You have about 5 seconds to explain why shes on the floor or god help me I wil-"  "Enough Matteo, Rodrigo explain." My father said, scolding My idiotic younger brother.

   "Guys im fine, I promise." Kinsley said, getting up from the floor, but not before a look of discomfort shoots onto her face. "Are you sure?" Andrea asked. She nodded, "Just fine." She answered, reassuringly as ever.

   "Ok, I still want to know what happened." My father said, pushing an answer out of the quiet boy.

   "She told me she had never had a piggyback ride before so I was going to give her one, but she let go after she jumped and I didn't catch her in time and she landed on the floor." He said, explaining the whole thing.

   "Fucks sake." Luca whispered, going back downstairs. "You've- for real?" Daniel asked, looking more shocked than ever.

   She nodded, "I haven't done a lot of things actually." She says, her voice nothing more than a whisper though we heard what she had said.

   "Ok, well lets go eat and then after, Kinsley, I want to talk to you in my office to discuss a few rules." Dad says. Her face goes pale, she simply nods, following behind us downstairs.

"I'm so sorry tesoro." Rodrigo whispers to Kinsley. "You're fine. It wasn't that serious." She whispered back.

Oh little one, it is.

~ K I N S L E Y ' S P O V~

Once we reached the kitchen and dining area, I went from my playful happy self to being scared again. Mostly because Luca, I think his name was, was staring me down like he was the predator and I was his prey.