25.

A month later. | October 6th, 2022.

"Tuson!" Saniyah shrieked, laughing as he drug her around the floor by her feet.

"Say sorry you big ass bitch!" He spinner her in a circle, and Tae busted out laughing, recording them.

"Get her Tuson! Bitches eating all the snacks!" He put the camera in Saniyah's face, and she laughed once Ari jumped on top of Tuson.

"Cause y'all not finna jump my girlfriend. Come here hoe!" She grabbed a hold on Tuson's dreads, fake swinging on him, and Saniyah continued laughing as Jayda jumped on top of Tae.

"Ariana get yo big ass off me bitch!" He shrieked, spinning himself in a fast circle, and she screamed, becoming dizzy.

"Oh my fucking god." Saniyah tried to catch her breath from laughing so hard, Tae and Jayda now on the floor breathing hard as well.

"And this bitch still beating ass." Jayda shook her head at Ari who was dragging Tuson around the marble floors by his hoodie.

"And is. Got my girlfriend fucked up, hell." She panted, sitting down on the couch once her son, Yosohn, started whining for her.

"Fuck yo girlfriend. This bitch ate my whole fruit tray!" Tuson frowned, going to go stand in front of Saniyah's phone that he had propped up on the counter, currently live on her Instagram.

"Bitch I asked Tae and he said yes. I thought it was his." She laughed, dizzily standing up from the ground, feeling herself become nauseous.

Jayda watched her face become pale as she made her way to the far guest bathroom, and she stood up, jogging after her.

Once Jayda made it to the bathroom, her face immediately held a worried expression, grabbing ahold of Saniyah's hair to hold it up while she threw up.

Saniyah's face hovered over the toilet, the seat lifted as she emptied the contents of her stomach into the bowl.

"Damn bitch. You should've told him to stop, spinning you too damn fast." Jayda told her, using a towel that she'd ran under hot water to clean Saniyah's face.

"Bitch I'm pregnant." She mumbled, and Jayda's eyes went wide, immediately standing upright.

"YOU'RE W-." She shrieked, being cut off as Saniyah's quickly covered her mouth.

"Bitch I will beat yo ass in here." She frowned at her, and Jayda busted out laughing, moving her hand.

"Best friend!" She gasped at the news, legitimately surprised.

"I know. Oh my gosh." She pouted, groggily standing up from the floor. She lifted up the oversized shirt she wore, pulling her biker shorts down some, revealing her stomach that had a very obvious pudge.

"Oh my motherfucking god bitch." Jayda's jaw dropped, and Saniyah held her pout, looking at her belly in the mirror.

"I'm at least a month. I think further because I've been nauseous going on three months but I just started actually throwing up a month ago." She told her, chuckling as Jayda rubbed her hard stomach, fascinated.

"Bestie you so big. What if it's twins?! Like you're literally huge for you to not be far." Jayda spoke, and she nodded her head.

"I'm hoping that it is twins. I don't want a baby at all, but I'm very obviously pregnant so I hope that it's two. One for both of them." She said, referring to Von and Kentrell.

"Would you be sad if it's only one?" She asked, and Saniyah nodded her head, pulling her shorts back up and her shirt down.

"How haven't they noticed y-or do they know already?" She asked another question, and Saniyah shook her head no.