23

Jonathan

I watch as Jenna and Cassidy talk. It made me happy to know they got along. After a while I slip out of the room. It doesn't take me long to find Dr Robbins. She talking to someone at the nurses station.
"Dr can I have a second please." I also standing behind her.

"Jonathan? Yeas what do you need?" She ask turning to face me. I swallow.
I didn't know how to also I knew what I wanted but how to ask was more difficult.

"I wanna take Jenna on a date." She looks at me with a sad expression.
I see something cross her face before she answers.

"Jonathan I would love to help but she can't leave the hospital." She answers blandly.

"Then let's set one up here."

It took me an hour and a half to set everything up. It wasn't much just dinner in the hospital cafeteria. I knew Jenna wouldn't mind though.
I'd even gone far enough to pick up some coffee from Fresh Brews. I set everything up on the table. Then I go to get her.

The look on her face when I walk around the corner to the cafeteria is priceless. Her eyes light up and her smile broadens. Yeah it was worth every second.
"What do you think coffee cup?" I ask as I wheel her to one side of the table.
She rolls her eyes at my nickname.

"It's wonderful. Thank you Jonathan."
She says with tears in her eyes.
I walk around and take my seat.

"The pleasure is all mine." We eat and laugh. After were done I wheel her to the garden behind the hospital. It's cold but I made sure she had a jacket and extra blankets. It was snowing and I wanted her to see it.

"Let me know if you get cold Kay?" She just nods her head. She comments on the different scenes as we stroll through the garden. Her blue eyes hold amazement. I find myself looking at her more than the garden. The was the snowflakes land on her lashes. Her beautiful smile.

After she said she couldn't be out any longer we walk back to her room. I didn't want the night to end but sadly it was. We walk in and I help her into the bed. As I'm laying her down she surprises me more than she already has. She places her lips on mine.
It takes me a second to register it but Jenna Thompson was kissing me. And I was kissing her. Someone clears their throat behind us and I quickly pull away. Standing behind us is a man that can be no other than Jenna's Dad. As if you confirm it she speaks.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" His blue eyes that match hers hold tears.
He walks forward and I find myself stepping infront of her. If I could help I wasn't going to let him touch her.

"Jenna" he pauses as if trying to figure out how to say it. "I came to apologize for what I've done to you and your mother."

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Okay sorry but I seem to write cliff hangers. 🤷 I didn't do it!

Let me know what you think!
Ah they finally kissed!