Chapter 16 - I will go back now

"Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path." - Paulo Coelho

🌙 LUNA'S POV" 🌕🌙

🌙 LUNA'S POV" 🌕🌙

"Mommy, you're here!"

"Yes baby." she replied while kissing my forehead. We're both lying in the grass with lots of flowers and beautiful butterflies.

"Mommy I missed you so much."

"Me too baby." She said before bopping my nose.

"But you have to go back."

"Go back? To whom mommy? Do you not want to see me? Be with me?" I asked her with a pout.

"Yes, I want you to stay with me, but not now. Can you hear it? They keep calling you."

"But I want you too!"

"Baby listen to me, alright? I never left you and I will always stay with you. My love for you will forever yours. And I missed you so much - but they miss you more —- if you will stay here, they are going to be sad. Why? Because you are their light when they are surrounded by darkness, you are their strength, when they feel so weak and you are their happiness since you came into their life. Always remember that I'm just here." pointing her candle-like finger to my chest.

"I will always be with you and I love you so much, my Luna, my Baby." She said with tears on her cheeks but with beautiful smile on her face - the smile that only me can give.

"I will always love you Mommy until eternity. I will go back now, and I am so happy that I see you again." She kissed my forehead and hug me tightly

"Open your eyes my Luna." She finally said.

And I open my eyes.

But close it again because of the hurtful light, but I tried it again until my eyes saw Ares with tears on his cheeks. He looks so sad but it was replaced by happiness when I smile at him.

"Ari" I said in hoarse tone because of my throat's dryness. Ari immediately gave me a glass of water before he kiss my forehead and asked if I'm okay. I tried to nod but my head hurts when I move it.

And then I remember now what happened.

Hades

Needles

Violeta

Pain

"Hady." I mumbled and looked for him. I need to know if he's okay.

"Oh baby, I'm so happy that you're awake now. I am so sorry for not protecting you. Please forgive me." He said while kissing my hands and I saw dark color under his eyes. He looks so lost that's why I tried my best to speak.