Baking And entering

Guys the chapter title 

It's a pun

😀

I am fucking hilarious

Alex POV

"So what should we do?" I asked the kids.

"Can we make cookies!" Nate asked.

OH CAN WE 

PLEASEEE

Yes we can

I TAKE BACK ALL I HAVE SAID THESE KIDS ARE SO AWESOME 

"Ya we can, let me get out the stuff quickly and we can get started" I said pulling out all the  ingredients for cookies.

"We making chocolate chip?" Cassie asked.

"Yup" I nodded.

"I love chocolate chip"

I finished setting everything on the counter and preheated the oven. Cassie hoped up on one of the seats and I turned to Nate.

"Ok you guys wanna hop up on the seat to see better?" I asked Nate.

"Yes please" he nodded. I helped him up on the stool.

"Careful it spins" I I warned them quickly, "Ok so first we need flour, salt, baking soda in a bowl, Cassie wanna do the salt and baking soda and Nate wanna help with the flour"

"Got it" Cassie said.

"Yup" Nate said.

We leveled off the flour and pored in the salt and baking soda. We mixed it quickly before getting another bowl and pouring some crisco and sugar before mixing it.

  (This is how we do it at my house and you can fucking fight me on that)

Then we added in the eggs and vanilla and mixed before putting in A LOT of chocolate chips. 

We set everything on the pan and I put the cookies in the oven to bake.

"Ok those should be down in like 10 minutes- are you eating the fudging cookie dough" I turned around to see Nate and Cassie eating the cookie dough.

"nooo"

"Barbaric you eat with a spoon" I said getting them a spoon.

I have them the spoons as we ate the dough. Most of it was being baked into cookies so we could eat the little bit that was left.

"Can we watch a little T.V?" Cassie asked.

"Sure, what you wanna watch"

"Snow White!" She told me.

"Sure I'll get that going" I set up the T.V and and they both sat down on the couch.

The timer went off and I grabbed the cookies out of the oven and turned off the oven.

"Cookies are still warm so be careful" I said handing the cookies to Nate and Cassie.

I sat down on the couch and ate my cookie.

See we know how to babysit 

Barely 

But we still know how too

Fair point