Part 27

Giovanni Martini Pov

You know all my life I did what I wanted for the most part. Never had anyone tell me what I can and cannot do. Never actually got in a lot of trouble or have a punishment.

So this is kinda hard for me five days fifteen hours and thirty nine minutes without hearing from my mate. She won't speak to me she won't step foot in the castle.

I've went to the cabin but there's a barrier to keep me out. I asked her grandmother if she can remove it. But she told me Eva's power is drawn by emotions.

We haven't had a sunny day in this time. The sky is dark and gloomy. It's rains off and on the hurt through the mate bond has me to believe it only rains when she cries.

I haven't heard from Ajax in days he's just in the back of my mind. Depress at least that makes two of us. But my mate has been around the pack. She still helps at the orphanage and do all her duties.

All the pack women same very impress with her and the way she's dealing with things. Well at least the ones that's not jealous of her. Laying on the couch in our room I can't bring myself to sleep on our bed.

Laying down closing my eyes only to wake up a couple hours later. Not being able to sleep anymore I walked to my mate. To see the barrier is down.

Walking further in I see her laying on a comforter with pillows.  She must had sensed me because she moved from the middle to the side. I went and laid down next to her looking at her tear stained face.

"I miss you" I told her and she nod yes at me. "I'm sorry baby" I told her pulling her toward me rubbing her baby bump. "I know I was wrong for lying to you. For getting us pregnant on purpose. I just couldn't think of you going through all that pain of a heat." I told her and she sighed.

"Your going to finish school baby I promise I'll help you. I'll take care of everything just please please forgive us" I asked her and she wiped her tears.

"I can't" she said "its easy to forgive you it's the trusting you part that I can't get to. Since I meet you I've always thought that you would never be the person to lie to me." She said and I nod sighing.

"It's going to be a long time for me to just open back up to you" she told me and I sighed bringing her closer to me. Just wanting to hold her a little longer. 

I soon heard soft snores looking at her face I see the little dark circles underneath her eyes. Showing how tired she must be picking her up I walked back to the castle laying in bed with her.

I don't care how mad she gets when she wakes up. She need this rest pulling her on top of me rubbing her back. Closing my eyes I fell asleep. It's  the best sleep I had in a few days.

Eva St.Patrick Pov

Walking up I feel so comfortable and warm. The mattress is so hard I'm trying to get up because I have to pee but I'm trap. Opening my eyes wider noticing I'm on my mate.

Flashes of our conversation last night came up. Sighing I got out his grip used the bathroom taking a shower changing clothes then leaving.

Doing my Luna duties then going back to the cabin. Dove sitting there drinking tea "you okay?" She asked me and I nod. "It's okay to miss him you know" she asked and I looked at her.

"He's your mate and you love him. That's okay your mad and hurt that's also okay" she said I wiped my tears. "I don't think I can trust him again" I told her and she nod.

"That's okay too give it time. Let him earn your trust back. But you can still sleep in the same bed and speak to him" she said and I looked at her. "Still share kisses maybe hold off on sex for a while. But it's okay to love and still want to be and spend time with him." She said and I nod knowing she's right.

"I just need time I'm not mad about the whole getting me pregnant thing anymore. I'm mad that I can't trust him anymore. It hurts that I can't trust him anymore" I told her and she got up and tired to hug me but our bellies bumped into each other.

Causing us to laugh a bit. "Like I said its okay give it time trust me he'll forever wait for you" I smiled at her.

We made lunch and laid down watching pretty little liars. Falling asleep with each other waking up to my mate walking in with snacks.

Looking at him "hi little mate" he whispered and I sat up. "I brought you some of your favorites" he said and I hmm.

He sat in front of me grabbing my face kissing my forehead. "I love you so much" he said and I nod. "I love you too" he smiled at my response. "I was wondering if. If maybe you would like to hang out later?" He asked and I shrug.

"Nothing major just a movie or something. I'll rub your feet and let you braid my hair" he said and I gave a small smile. I nod with a little smile "okay" I said and he peck my lips.

"I'll win you back baby. I promise you I'll do whatever it is to get you back" he said and I nod. "I'll come back for you a little later" he said and I nod as he walked out.

Sighing I do love him with all my heart but I can't just let him think she can do whatever he wants. He has to learn if not he'll think he can pull this shit again.