chapter 93

I wake up the next day with my head hurting. I sit up and look down to find myself naked. I look next to me and I'm alone too. Eva is not here and neither is Ervin. I don't remember what happened last night. After my phone call with Kiri, I drank so much.

So many questions to ask like why am I naked? What happened to the bed sheet? It's gone. Why am I using Ervin's blanket?

I'm about to get off bed when I see Ryujin on the floor curled up into a ball. Why is she sleeping down there?

"Ryujin" I manage to hoarse out.

She groans then slowly opens her eyes. She stretches her body and she makes a face. I think she's sore from sleeping on the floor.

"Oh you're awake" she says while yawning.

"What happened? Why are you down there? Where's the kids? Why am I naked? What happened to the bed?" I rapid fire my questions.

She sits up, "You don't remember anything?"

I shake my head while trying to remember but it's just making my head hurt more.

She looks at me then I become more conscious of the fact that I'm naked. I try to cover myself up with Ervin's blanket it's a bit too small to hide everything.

"I'll be right back" she jumps out of the room, leaving me feel lost with what's happening.

She comes back with the bed sheet and blanket in hand. She covers me up with the blanket and set the sheet aside for now.

"Can you tell me what happened now?" I ask.

She chuckles, "Sure" she sits next to me, "After the party, I tried to get you ready for bed but you had other things in mind. You wanted to be frisky with me so we made out for a little bit then you got naked" she smiles while thinking about it.

But instead of feeling embarrassed, I feel more ashame. I remember what Dylan said last night. In the past, whenever I was drunk or high I become really horny. I acted like my past last night. What would Ryujin think if she knows that's how I am whenever I'm under the influence.

"What's wrong?" She ask me.

"Can I tell you something about myself? But promise not to hate me or try not to see me any differently?" I say while looking down.

"Why would I look at you differently?" She looks worried.

"Just promise" I whisper.

"Okay, I promise?" She says unsure.

I take a deep breath and I start telling her about that part of my life. The drug use, the sleeping with my dealers, how my sex drive increases when I'm high, how Dylan said that anyone would be disgusted once they knew these things about me. The whole time Ryujin isn't looking at me and it's making me feel discourage. Is she actually disgusted by me? I finish telling her everything and there was just silence between us. I want to cry but I can't. I'm afraid she might tell me I'm stupid for crying when it's all my fault. I'm so scared right now but she's not saying or doing anything.

She leans back using her hands support herself on the bed. She looks up and takes a deep breath. "I was hoping since you don't remember much from last night that you wouldn't remember that either" she exhales loudly.

"What?" Is all I can say.

She finally looks at me while staying in the same position, "We didn't have sex last night because after you got naked, you started crying. Scared the shit out of me. I thought I did something wrong. Everything you told me just now, you already said it last night."