《25》

Tayiammi, chachi and phuphi sighed after cooking dinner. They all freshed up and joined to talk in the lounge.

" bhabi... I feel sad for Maha sje was soo excited for her engagement " said phuphi being all sad.

Tayiammi smiled at her sadness and said, " offo hadiya baji... Allah jo karta h behtar karta hena.. bss yakin rakhe or ab Ramzan bhi aane wale toh Almas soch rahe the ki Eid ke bad sidha nikkah ki karde".

She said sharing the small yet important information.

Phuphi smiled and thanked Allah for this special news.

Chachi too smiled.

Meanwhile Maha entered after fighting and destroying his cabin.

" Asslamulaikum beauties " she said entering and leaned on her phuphi who caressed her hair lovingly. She loved being with her phuphi. They shared a special bond.

" chai bana du apni gudiya ke liye?" Phuphi asked sensing her tiredness.

Tayiammi facepalmed.

" baji.. thoda kam usse bhi karna de.. aese ap bigad rahi h!" She said pouting.

Phuphi smiled.

" phupho, mamma and chachi me chai banao aj? Mir ne sikhayi thi muje ek baar" she said rubbing her imaginary beard.

All the ladies chuckled amd nodded their head.

She hoped up with a smile and dancing went in kitchen while chachi teased her, 
" Maha bachaa... if ur chai doesn't turns out to be CHAI than please have rehem on us as we can't bear it like Your Mir." And chuckled at the end.

Maha started making tea.

Saad too joined ladies in lounge after his 2 visual meetings. Zoya and Fiza too came.

Zoya purposely pushed Fiza on Saad, who was sitting on the sofa. And Fiza was about to fall on his. But she maintained her balanced and gripped his shoulders.

Their eyes met.

While Tayiammi cleared her throat. Smiling.

Both separated, while Fiza ran in her room back.

Saad's ears was turned red now.

He scratched his nape and said, " me... muje ek call karni h" and stood up.

While ladies chuckled.

Zoya's mother smacked her head.

----

After a having dinner all were sitting in lounge.

Males were discussing business and females were talking about some fashion, drama and what not.

Saad's eyes were on her, she was fidgeting her fingers and nodding her head at tayiammi's and chachi's words.

Waqaur was too peeking his wife. Who was ignoring him like a plague.

He purposely coughed and said, " Juweria, pani lana zara" in between his cough.

Juweria narrowed her eyes and huffing her cheeks she went in kitchen.

He too followed her.

She was about to turn when she felt his breath on her nape.

" go away! Am not talking to you ...when i came to say sorry u didn't listen and than in office yo.." she stopped in between remembering their small intimacy moment.

He raised his eyebrow and ends up the space between them by caging her and says " complete your words " he said in his husky voice that made a shiver run down her spine.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें