love bites (requested)

"Hey, cutie. It's time to wake up." Jisoo softly spoke in your ear, her warm breath tickling the shell.

A shiver ran down your spine and she couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed.

You groaned as she poked your sides, playfully trying to get you to wake up and get out of bed.

"Baby, come on." She giggled. "We have plans. We have to get up. I was nice enough to let you sleep in."

"But it's so early." You groaned and reached for the covers, pulling them over your head.

"Babe, it's almost noon." She chuckled.

You whined and Jisoo pulled the covers away from your head, holding back a giggle when she saw how messy your hair became upon doing so.

"I know we were up late and we had a long and fun night, but we do need to get ready for the day."

You opened your eyes, smirking a little as you thought back to the time you spent making out together last night.

She got home late but since she has today off, you decided to stay awake and spend some quality time together.

One kiss led to another and then another, and then you simply got lost in each other and made out for a while.

It was perfect and you don't regret staying up so late for a single second.

But you're feeling extremely sleepy now since you were up later than you've been for the last couple of weeks.

"The girls will be over soon. We have plans to spend the day with them, remember?"

You groaned before sitting up and as the blankets slipped to your legs, your neck and collarbones were no longer covered by them and that's when Jisoo noticed.

"Wow," she said with a chuckle, making you furrow your eyebrows.

You noticed where her gaze rested and, confused and a little worried, you wondered what was wrong.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Oh, no. Absolutely not, baby girl. Just admiring how amazing you look covered with the love bites I left behind last night when we made out." She said with a proud smirk.

Your eyes went wide and you got up, walking across the room to look into the mirror on the wall.

"Jisoo!" You gasped. "There's so many!"

"I know." She grinned proudly as she walked to you, hugging you from behind. "You look amazing, baby."

"Thanks but I have to find something to cover them with. I don't want the girls to see them."

"Oh? Am I hearing you complain?" She asked, looking a little sad as she did so.

You rolled your eyes at her before placing your hands on her shoulder.

"I'm not complaining and I never would. But I just don't want the girls to see them. I feel like they're our romantic, intimate, private moments. I don't want anyone's eyes but ours seeing them."

"That's understandable." She said before an idea came to her head.

She kissed your forehead before going to the closet, where she grabbed one of her hoodies that would cover the hickeys on your neck and collarbones.

"Here, sweet girl. Wear this and make sure it's zipped. No one should notice that way."

"Thank you." You grinned and kissed her cheek before putting her hoodie on. "There. Better?"

"Yeah." She said before putting her hands on your hips. "I can't say that I'm happy that I can't see them now but you do look beautiful, so I still can't complain."

You playfully rolled your eyes at her before pecking her lips.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful girl."

She kissed the corners of your lips, thinking about just how in love with you she is as you went into the bathroom to finish getting ready.