9 | love me in private

You sat on your bed with with your laptop open and books, paper and pens all over your bed, you had on a big t-shirt with just panties under it and your thick reading glasses on your hair was a mess cuz you been stressing about your GRE (graduate ...

You sat on your bed with with your laptop open and books, paper and pens all over your bed, you had on a big t-shirt with just panties under it and your thick reading glasses on your hair was a mess cuz you been stressing about your GRE (graduate record exam) you have to take next week you been studying like crazy so that you pass with a good score.

You was typing on your laptop when yo phone lit up and the caller ID
"Bighead🙄" popped up on your screen, you let out a sigh as you picked the phone up and answered the FaceTime you was receiving, "What the hell you want Algee", you said in an annoyed tone cuz you was tryna study and he was bothering you.

"Damn what's the attitude for", he said scrunching his face up.

"Cuz you bothering me while I'm tryna study", you said propping your phone up on your laptop.

"Sorry I just wanted to see if we can come over".

You looked at the phone with a "nigga please" face, "Come over?", you said just looking at the phone.

"Yea, we bored and yk yo house fun, cuz you got a PS5 with PS plus on it and all the PS games, you also got hella snacks and some comfortable ass couches", he said hyping yo loft up. (large apartment)

You live by yourself, you moved outa your parents house when you was 17 it wasn't nothing personal you just wanted your own space so you can have whoever you want over. As soon as you got settled in your loft Algee was always tryna come over with the "boys" so they could hang out cuz they mommas wasn't lettin them have they feet on the couch, hella snacks out, and playing games all day at they house so they always went to your house for the "fun".

"Please y/n yk you just got 2k22 and we all tryna play it please please please", as Algee kept saying please the boys joined in saying please over and over, you finally gave in.

"Alright fine, but who you tryna have come over tho", you said before fully saying they can come over.

"Just me and the guys yk.. Luke, Woody, and Keith", he took a pause before saying Keith's name because he knows how you get.

"Oh my gosh why Keith he fucking irritates me" you said rolling you eyes, you and Keith "don't get along".

"Shut the fuck up", you heard Keith yell in the background.

"Nigga you stfu and remember who house you tryna come to", you said getting an attitude with him.

"Yea aight", he said getting quiet

"Can we come over or not", Algee said getting annoyed by the arguing

"Yes y'all can come over, but y'all have to keep the noise down a little cuz I'm studying", you said pushing your glasses up.

"No problem baby,we finna be otw", Algee said then hung up, you sighed then got up and went downstairs, you put a few snacks and drinks on the living room table so that the boys wouldn't raid the kitchen and eat everything, then you cut on the game for them so they could just play and relax and hopefully not be to loud, when you was done you went back upstairs and put your glasses back on and finished studying.