꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"LOW BLOW, STEFAN,
low blow." Damon was telling Stefan when Skyler came into the house to find her eldest brother tied to a chair, a stoker from the fireplace in his chest, and his ring on the floor.

"What trouble did you get yourself into now brother o mine?" Skyler asked her heels clicking on the wood floor as she strides in, her head held high in confidence, "Bring home the wrong girl?" she asked pausing at the doorway, "Or guy," She added with a shrug, "whatever tickles your pickle." She said as Damon and Stefan sent their sister exasperated looks.

"Whatever twisted twins ripper game this is, leave me out of it." Damon said.

"I didn't do this." Stefan responded looking over at Skyler who shook her head. She had been gone since last night, hunting down whoever was watching her in that forest but she had found nothing.

"Quit screwing around." Damon snapped agitated.

"I didn't." Stefan persisted. He walked over to Damon, checking the chains, "it's pretty messed up though right?"

"Yep."

"It's kinky for sure." Skyler said lifting one of the chains before she gave a shrug and took out the iron stick abruptly, Damon shouted and Stefan reached down, starting to remove the chains when he got another idea. Dropping the chains, he left.

"Yeah not to worry, I'll just untangle myself." Damon huffed left alone with Skyler.

"Really, thanks. I'm starved." She told him, leaving after Stefan, she ran to the woods leaving Damon to untangle himself from whatever mess he got himself into. Hey, he volunteered.

"Skyler..." A voice called, leveled with barely hidden anger and oh so familiar.

The voice stunned Skyler still, she looked around, searching for a source just something or someone that could have caused that noise besides him.

"You've disappointed me." It called again seemingly from nowhere, "You and your insolent brothers."

"Who are you?" She questioned, her heart pounding in her chest.

"I know it has been a while but surely you haven't forgotten your own father." The voice drawled, a figure coming out from the darkness but it wasn't her father. It couldn't be because he was dead.

Skyler shook as she stared at the man, his voice, his very presence, real or fake, filled her with fear. "You're not my father." She said sternly, her voice shaky, "He's dead."

"I am." He agreed, "Because you killed me. You and your brothers." He spat out viciously causing her to flinch away subconsciously, "You killed me the day you turned into monsters."

"You're not my father." She repeated shakily before she turned and made a run for it, leaving the ghost behind. When she looked back, he was gone.

Skyler breathed out shakily before she ran.

____________

"Skygem!" Kol called as Skyler came into the house, he jumped off the couch and made a dash for her, holding her arms as he looked her over for injuries. She was shaking, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest however she appeared uninjured besides the blood on her clothes. He furrowed his brows, narrowing his eyes as he tried to silently figure out whose blood it was.

"It's not mine." She whispered knowing he had seen the blood on her, holding onto him protectively.

After seeing her dad, she had just about snapped and went off on the hunt, killing a good five people before she broke down and ran. Ran to him.  She had been so close to turning everything off, it would have been so easy... but she wouldn't let her father win. He won too many times when he was alive. She wouldn't let him win even in death.