꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 ꧂

Skyler's Dress for The Homecoming

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

                       SKYLER WAS RELAXING
in the temporary Mikaelson house with Kol and a cup of coffee when her phone began to ring. She grabbed it off the coffee table to see Klaus's name, picking it up she pressed it to her ear.

"Hello?"

It had been almost two days since the whole Hadrian thing and she had decided to camp out here to avoid any other ghost haunting, it seemed the world had other plans for her though not of the literal ghost kind.

"Did you know?" Klaus growled. Kol, who was sitting beside her on the couch with his own cup of coffee frowned in confusion, wondering what Skyler had done to earn his brother's anger. Skyler was wondering the same thing.

"Know what, Nik? You're going to have to be more specific, I know a lot of things." She told him, setting her cup of coffee down.

"Don't play dumb with me." He snapped, "Your brothers have Mikael."

Skyler's eyes found Kol on the couch, he had frozen immediately upon hearing his father's name. Her jaw clenched as she tensed. She wouldn't let her brothers do this, she wouldn't let them terrify her husband, her family.

Deep down though, she knew she couldn't do much. They didn't even know she was married. They had no reason to not want to kill all the Mikaelsons and Mikael was a great way to do that. That didn't mean Skyler wouldn't do everything she could to smack some sense into them.

"I'll handle it."

___________

"What the hell is going on?!" Skyler snapped as she entered her brothers' house, the door slammed shut behind her as she glared at her brothers who stood in front of her, "Why is Klaus calling me telling me you have Mikael?" She questioned.

"We have a plan." Stefan told her calmly as he stood in front of her with Damon.

"A plan?" She snarled, "You have a plan? Are you insane?"

"We're trying to save you." Damon told her, "And Stefan too."

Skyler blinked in confusion as she stared at her brother, "What?"

"Klaus has you both under his control, we have a plan to stop him."

Skyler was too shocked to respond.

Under his control? They think Klaus is what? Compelling her?

Maybe they did go insane, she mused.

___________

"Why do I have to do this?" Skyler grumbled as she flattened her hands against the dress she had on for the homecoming dance they were forcing her to go to.