Its him.

Michael, Greg, Jeremy and I entered the Mega Pizzaplex. It seems to be full again and the other guys went to work while Gregory wondered around trying to find something to occupied him.

I decided to go to Bonnie's Bowling Alley. I searched around for him and saw him with a group of kids.

"Alright kids you have to put your fingers in the holes that I'm showing to you guys. It will be heavy but not as heavy as the ones adults use so you guys have more less weight. Okay so try aiming at the pins over there and don't throw it somewhere else because you can hit someone and maybe yourself and everyone will be so so sad...okay!" He smiles and the kids nodded.

I chuckled at his explanation, he noticed and hid his laughter with his hand over his mouth. "Shh!" He manages to say before laughing again.

"and everyone will be so so sad..okay! Oh gosh" I playfully rolled my eyes. "They understand pft" He smiled.

"So what brings you here today?"
"Just you know wondering around"
"Or you wanted to play?"

He raises an eyebrow with a smirk. "I mean sure I can try it out" He gave me a bowling ball and taught me how to hold it and use it.

"Make sure to breathe and focus" I did what he said and did a little jogging start and tossed the ball down.

Bonnie squinted his eyes, "That's gonna a strike..!" He cheered and I did as well. "Hell yeah! Also how does it feel knowing you don't have your guitar?" I asked.

He frowned slightly, "Honestly I miss it, but I may not have my guitar but I'm still gonna rock your world" He winks.

"Ha I know you will" I mess up his hair. "I should you know watch over them" He gestures at the kids. I nodded and headed out.

Suddenly I felt my head hurting, another vision or does someone want to talk?

The chill room was next here so I quickly went in there and sat down on the couch before falling.

I opened my eyes to see fire around me in a place? Seems to be the old pizzeria.

"I brought you here.." My eyes widened knowing that familiar voice.

I turned around to see William in his work outfit sitting down although the fire is near him.

"What do YOU want?!"
"To talk"
"To talk??? Hell no! You fucking killed me and murdered the people I love to which you stuff them in a suit!" I spat and he doesn't look shock but more with a plain face.

"I did kill you yes but I had my reason, sit down next to me" He gestures and I scoffs.

"I would never sit next to you"
"I'm being serious I actually want to talk, I wouldn't try anything"
"Still no"
"The fire won't hurt you" He shooks his head and looked down between his legs.

Maybe he's telling the truth? I sighed and sat down with him.

He didn't look over to me. He raised his head up and looked straight forward. "You wanna talk? Then talk"

"First of all I wanna explain everything, I don't care if you believe me or think I'm making shit up. I don't care but I care for my children although I might not show it—"

"No you fucking don't! Don't come here telling me that—"

"AND I TOLD YOU I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM MAKING IT UP" He yelled and my eyes widened a bit.

He took a keep breath. "There's somedays that I miss my wife and my children but the other days this emotion pops up and I get mad" I scoffed he sounds so stupid.

"And what do you want me to say? I don't want to fucking talk to you—" "But you are still here aren't you" He cut me off.

Well..."What is this about? Really??" I crossed my arms.

"You know your father right?"
"I..can barley remember? Sure I guess"
"Have I ever told you we worked together with the pizzeria? Henry and I pft so foolish"
"Henry...? I don't remember my dad being named that"
"He is your father ok? He died years after..."

Henry..?

The fire grew more around us and William glared at it before standing up. He shook his head and extended his hand to me. I slapped it away and stood up by myself.

"Also I thought you were dead or are you? But talking to me in my mind" I asked and he turned around, having his back facing to me.

"Be ready for me soon, that's your hint since I always come back" He glanced at me for a quick second before stepping into the fire.

"Hey are you alright?!" I opened my eyes to see Jeremy looking at me worriedly.

I slightly smiled, "Yeah I am just had a vision" I sat up and he sighs heavily.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"U-Uh 12:45 pm" I nodded and someone opened the door. "Hey guys! My favorite person!!" Plush ram over and gave me a big hug.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey Plushtrap" He smiled and let me go. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I think William is still alive somewhere or is in undercover" Both of their eyes widened. "I think we should have a meeting about this.."

They both nodded and let to grab the others.

Soon all of them were in the staff room. Vanessa is in charge for the moment.

"William is actually alive?" Chica gasped. "I believe so? He talked to me" "What was he saying?" Michael gave me a serious look.

"About how he cares for his children and wife but doesn't show it that well i guess? Then he spoke about my dad apparently being Henry? To which I don't remember my dad being named that. Then he told me to get ready because he's probably going to come back" They all had mixed emotions and faces.

"So we gonna start planning then" Everyone nodded.

Michael made the parts where we are gonna prepare at. So he's mainly the one doing everything and ordering.

"There's going to be groups and Sun we are gonna need moon for this alright?" Mike said and Sun nodded.

"I'm going to be the one leading him in or whoever shows up because my dad is smart, he wouldn't be alone so he might have a group. So I will be in the entrance. Each group will be at one of the exits around the building. But one is going to be hiding in the middle so they'll think the ones guarding the exit is the only ones in the building. Jeremy you will be in charge on letting everyone know how much people or animatronics are in his group and will aware us all. Moon will be up on the ledge to whenever one of us is in trouble he will help. Chica, Roxanne and Freddy will be on the east side exit. Plushtrap and Foxy will be on the west side exit. Monty, Bonnie and Y/n will be on the south side exit. Gregory will be with Jeremy by the way. Goldie will be with Plush and Foxy also I don't know where he is at the moment. Okay everyone?"

Everyone nodded except Bon and Monty. They glared at each other. "I don't know if you're mad at being a group with all of us or mad at each other" I smirked and they turned over to look at me.

"I'm glad i'm in a group with you" Bonnie smiled and Monty shoved him out the way. "I'll make sure you are alright" He winks and Bonnie put his hand on the back of his head and pushed him down.

"Quit it alligator" Bon spat. And I rolled my eyes. "Alright stop it before I tell Michael to change it" "Fine" Bonnie takes away his hand and Monty stomps away.

Bonnie gave me a hug before we headed to the table where Michael is drawings on the paper on where we will be.