XXXXXXVI

Listen to the song while reading ;>

   The next day, some of the hashiras visited Kiyomi after they heard her condition and tried to cheer her up.

  "Here you go Kiyomi-chan! I made these with Obanai-san, so I hope you'll like it!", Kanroji beamed as she gave Kiyomi a bento of mochis.

  "Thanks Mitsuri-san, but you guys didn't have to come cheer me up, I am fine.", Kiyomi sweatdropped.

  "Nonsense! You cried a lot last day so we're here to comfort you! Here, my brother made this for you!", Rengoku beamed as he gave her a bento box filled with food inside.

  "My mother must've told you, huh? Thank you anyways, everyone.", Kiyomi gave in and put the gifts of mostly food from Mitsuri and Rengoku.

  "You can tell me if you're sad anytime. I will also come here to comfort you...", Muichiro said with a soft smile as he sat beside Kiyomi. She just nodded, blushing a little.

  Kanroji, once again, silently squealed in her mind. 'Young love, I tell you!', She thought.

  "So, about the search for Tamayo-san. I have requested for the retired kasugais' to find her. It wouldn't take long since they used to be the demon slayers' companions.", Shinobu explained.

   "You didn't have to go that far, Shinobu-san... ", Kiyomi sweatdropped, guilty about using the retired kasugais' as locators.

  "Don't worry, Kiyomi! We need to find your only hope with style after all!", Uzui exclaimed.

  Kiyomi deadpanned. She suddenly thought of the kasugai crows flying in sync and dancing in the air.

  "Pfft! Sorry, I suddenly thought of something silly!", Kiyomi said while giggling. The others started to laugh as well, suddenly imagining the same thing she thought.

  They talked a lot that day, successfully cheering up Kiyomi.

  Days Later...

  Kiyomi lied down on the floor, using Winter as her pillow, as they did nothing all day.

  'I haven't been able to go out since mother said I might get burnt again..', Kiyomi thought as she sighed.

  "Caw! Caw! Snowflake!", A crow's call was heard outside the engawa, and Kiyomi knew exactly who that was.

  "Snow! You're back!", Kiyomi opened the shoji, revealing a tired looking white crow.

  "Let me get you water first. You must be tired!", Kiyomi hurried to get a bowl of water for Snow.

.

.

  "So you managed to find Tamayo-san and Yushiro-kun??", Kiyomi repeated what Snow reported in surprise.

  "Yes, and they are to come to Kochou Shinobu's resident for your cure.", Snow replied.

  "I'm glad you found them, thank you so much Snow..", Kiyomi's mother, who came when Kiyomi said that Snow's here, thanked the crow.

  "Caw! No need to thank us, Takahashi-san. It is our job after all!", Snow cawed.

.

  Timeskip at night...

.

  "Tamayo-san! Long time no see!", Kiyomi beamed as she ran towards the said woman and hugged her.

  "Hello, Kiyomi-san.", Tamayo smiled as she hugged her back.

  Yushiro, who was beside Tamayo, glared at Kiyomi for a second before scoffing, just letting her be instead of pushing her off.