-special episode 1-

Y/n Kang

Y/n Kang

rocks.

==========

The group of five were walking mindlessly through the crowd, while two adults were tailing them from behind, one video'ing every little moment while the other was actually doing their job and supervising the 5 children in front of him...until he wasn't. One moment the group of 5 were right in front of his eyes and the moment he turned around for a second, the moment he turned back, the group of teenagers seemed to have disappeared.

Or more accurately, you were being dragged by Subin and Jiwoo to random food and game stalls, both a little too excited for your liking. Now, you might ask, how on earth did you get yourself into this situation? Don't you worry! For Ms. Author is here! Let's rewind time to a few days ago, shall we?

==========

As if it were a routine for you, here you were admiring the cats as they ate from their bowls prepared by non other than Jiwoo himself. That's right, what better way to spend your weekend than at Jiwoo's house. No no, don't misunderstand. You weren't the only one there. Infact, the whole friend group was here. How exciting!!

As usual, Subin and Jisuk were bickering about something stupid, Jiwoo trying to be the middleman, and Wooin just sighing as he questioned how on earth did he befriended these idiots...minus Jiwoo. Jiwoo was the exception. 

"I'm going to call Mr Park again! I'm telling him you're bullying someone weak and fragile again!" Jisuk threatened, pulling out his phone.

"What?! Hey! You can't do that everytime! Stop it!" Subin exclaimed, swinging her leg towards the boy. And so, began the game of cat and mouse. 

'...can't they take their petty fights outside??' you sighed, shaking your head in disappointment. 

You were pretty sure you heard Seongha sighing on the other side of the line. Poor him. How does he even manage? 

However, all chaos came to an end when Jisuk slipped on a flyer coincidentally lying on the floor. Well, serves him right. Subin was laughing at him, Jiwoo was panicking, Wooin was trying his best to hide his laughter, and you only scoffed at this idiotic scene as you sneakily took a photo.

"Oi, why do you have trash just lying around in your ho- what's this?" The boy cut himself off as he read the contents of the colourful flyer. Just as he was about to read the bold title on the flyer, the piece of paper was snatched away aggressively.

"Oh! What's that? Let me have a look!" the culprit, Subin, grabbed the paper away from the other boy as she read the contents of the flyer. "Hey look! It says there's going to be a festival soon...next week?" the girl continued eyeing the colourful piece of paper.