DARR

Geetanjali jerked off Damini's hands placed on her cheeks, she had a glaring competition with Damini for seconds because a thunderous slap echoed in the room which landed on 7years Geetanjali's left cheek. Damini pulled her hair, bringing her face closer she spoke "zyada garmi dikhawegi toh apne maa ke paas bhej dungi chori...."

(Don't show me this kind of temper or else I will make sure to depot you to your mother)

With this she dragged Geetanjali to kal kothari (a dark room), locking her for more than 24 hours. Fearing the imaginary ghosts little Geetanjali developed a lifetime fear that is nyctophobia (fear of darkness) .

Thinking of the flashback, tears pricked her eyes but she didn't dare to even match her eyes with that of Damini's where replying back was a far of nightmare for her.

"Ji bahurani sa" Geetanjali meekly obliged. Yes that's the endearment she referred her step-mother with. She was strictly prohibited from calling her mom or maa or mother or anything else but only bahurani sa.

(Yes, madam)

NEXT MORNING

"Hey Divya!! You are looking sexy" Vikrant winked complimenting Divya who was wearing a short, sexy, tight, baby blue dress, giving Vikrant an opportunity to have a full view of her cleavage and slender clean shaved legs.......

"You looking hot as well soon to be jiggs (soon to be brother-in-law)" Divya replied

Both were flirting with each other when Geetanjali arrived downstairs, as usual wearing her traditional attire.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"My goodness kal itna samjhaya phir bhi tum ese ready ho kar ayee ho...... atleast learn something from your sister, dekhi itni sundar lag rahi hai sali saheba" Vikrant on one hand insulted Geetanjali while on another hand he complimented Divya, who stood proudly enjoying Geetanjali's embarassment

(My goodness!! Yesterday I talked so much about your outlook and still you came dressed up like this? At least learn something from your sister, see how pretty my sister-in-law is looking)

"Abhi muh kya dekh rahi ho chalo......pura mood kharab kar diya yaar" Vikrant muttered

(Now what are you starting at my face? Come let's go. Already ruined my mood)

Divya hooked her hands with Vikrant and said, "No worries jiggs hum apka mood thik kar denge"

(No worries jiggs, I will make your mood pleasurable)

Both walked towards the car parked on the street while Geetanjali like always swallowed the bitter words and followed them.

SOMEWHERE IN THAR DESERT

Kartavya was a part of desert camping. Which was coming to an end today. He was standing and watching into oblivion. Again another threat from his own father. His father wants him to get married only if he wants a part in Chauhan's ancestral property.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें