1: A call

With Sam and Colby

3rd person POV

"So Amanda can't come, so do we hire a random medium?" Sam questions.

"What about just us three? Kat, you, and me," Colby suggests.

"I have an idea," Katrina starts. "My friend is a medium. She can see any ghost in the room and can also tell for attachments. Obviously she can see and speak to them. I could give her a call. Her names Y/n by the way."

"Wow, uh okay give her a call!" Sam says.

"Mk." Katrina walks into another room dialing your phone number, with a smile since it's been a while.

Your POV

Your studying the spirits walking with their family as you walk down the sidewalk. It hurts you deeply when you see fathers or mothers with their children.

Your about to get in your car when you feel your purse vibrating. Your ringtone starts to go off when you see the name "Kat❤️" pop up. You smile as you answer it. (K=Katrina Y=you)

K- Oh my gosh it's been a while! Hi!

Y-Hi! What's up?

K-okay straight to the point she let's out a laugh.

K- my friends Sam and Colby are going to the conjuring house for a YouTube video. Their medium is busy, do you wanna come?

A shutter goes down your spine, you hate the feeling of a tall inhuman spirit looking at you, it's face distorted.

Y- yeah I will come. When?

K-now!

Y-okay coming now!

K-see you soon!

Your mood changes but you think of only happy things. Last time you did something like this a person almost got possessed. Whatever you get to see Katrina, you thought.

You start the car and she sends you the adress. You put it in your car and you go.

Back with Sam, Colby, and Kat

Katrina smiles as she hung up the phone, she quickly texts her the adress. Then walks to Sam and Colby.

"Is she coming?" Colby asked.

"Yeah she will be here in 15. Lucky for us she was in town visiting family," Katrina replied.

"That's amazing," Sam smiles

15 minutes later.

Your POV

You knock on the door hoping you have the right house. Katrina opens the door.

"Hi!" She yells.

"Omg Hi!" You both pull in for a hug. Then let go. You walk in the door and Kat yells, "Boys! She's here!"

You hear footsteps as they walk out a few feet in front of you.

"Hi, this is Y/n and then that's Sam and that's Colby," she introduced.

You walk up to Sam and shake his hand. You quickly pulled away as your entire body went cold.

"Is...everything okay?" Sam asks.

"Have you ever been to Sally house?" You ask.

Colby and Sam both look at each other, "Yeah, how did you know."

"Well it's a very haunted place," you lied. Sam had an attachment and you knew it. You just didn't want to tell him just as you meet him.

You saw his attachment standing right in the corner, it was a little girl named Sally.

"Can you see me?" She asked coldly.

You nodded and looked away, everyone is looking at the corner.

"Please do not tell me there's a spirit here," Colby says.

"There is."

"Did the spirit talk to you?" Sam asked.

"She wanted to know if I could see her," you say. "It's a little girl, she looks tiny."

"What the hell!?" Colby backs away. You put a questioning look on your face and Colby reads it. "We are pretty sure Sam has an attachment named Sally. Katrina said you could tell, does he?"

"Yes," you replied.

Sam had a look of shock on his face, as well as Colby.

"Let's just go to the Conjuring house...long drive," Colby says.

You nod.

3 hours later.

"Still very spooky," Sam says.

"Like always," Colby said.

Colby stopped the car, you were in the middle between Katrina and an empty seat. You looked a little nervous after what happened last time. You've only watched a few videos of Sam and Colby.

Everyone got out of the car and walked to the owner and talked for a bit, then he left. You felt anxious stepping into the house. You went in.

You looked around seeing 2 soldiers. They looked bloody, and one whispered "help us."

You said, "How." Then they disappeared. The cameras were already turned on.

"What do you see?" Sam asked.

"I see 2 very bloody soldiers," you say.

"Oh."

You started helping everyone set up equipment because Colby was holding the camera. You got out a notebook when you were finished.

"I just felt like...a lot of pressure on my head," Katrina says.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Alright let's start," Sam says.

"Is there anything here with us that would like to speak with us?" Sam called out.

"A woman with a crooked neck is here," you said.

"The crooked neck woman!" Colby said surprised.

You watch as she fades away in the shadows making the music box go off.

"She's gone," you tell them.

"Is there anymore spirits here?" Sam calls out.

The music box goes off, but you saw nothing. Your heart felt like it stopped. Something evil is here playing games and you knew it.

"An inhuman spirit is here," you say.

The rem pod starts to go crazy which replies with the answer "yes"

"Holy shit!" Sam exclaims.