CHAPTER 2

Mirania has decided.

Unlike the two continents, which was called the human continent, one continent was a land where different races live together.

Witches, wolves, and bats were living in peace while protecting their respective lands.

‘It was only at first.”

Over time, as the number of clans increased, territorial wars began to break out, which became more vicious and fiercer.

It was due to the nature of each race that instinctively hated each other.

Among them, the great witch, Mirania, was only interested in defending the witches, and neither were the wolves nor the bats, except when a fight! broke out.

So, until they aim after their own hearts.

‘He’s probably crawling on the ground by now.’

The main character of this world who gains great power after 20 years and becomes the head of his race at a ridiculously young age.

Not all clans lived together on one continent.

A small number of different races were mixed with humans on the 2nd continent. Among them, there was a rare species of fairies.

Alice, the precious daughter of the fairy family, was the heroine of this world.,

Alice, who was diagnosed with a rare disease.

What’s important was that she’s the object of the Lords of wolf and bats obsession

In fact, it wouldn’t matter if they were obsessed over her. If it hadn’t been for Mirania’s heart to be the cure for her disease.

“Of all things, it’s my heart.”

It really was a joke of fate.

The male lead, who was busy biting and sucking bitterly now, would aim for Mirania’s life, which was related to the disease of Alice, the heroine that was suffering

Alice’s rare disease, called Witch’s Disease’ because it has no cure, and could only be healed with the heart of the Great Witch.

The male lead, who found out about it, was aiming for Mirania’s heart,

‘If my heart was torn from my chest, I would have to die.’

Somehow she kept coming back again and again.

‘It’s always been this moment every time.”

When I open my eyes, I sit at the negotiating table familiarly, and the blood and flesh of the foe banging with its fur straighten up.

No matter how hard I think about it, the future was blurry

I’m at a loss.’

Anyway, this world must be completely ruined.

There was no way to know whether the Creator was dead or just crazy, but this world was ruined. That’s why this ‘exact time’ kept repeating.

I have to find a solution.’

It was already the 10th time that I have returned, and again I’m spending the same 20 years. Now I’m really sick and tired of it, I’m going crazy. There was one and the only thing I wanted.

It’s death…

If it were normal, I would have already been put to rest and returned to dirt. I’m simply tired of all of it.

After repeating the same life countless times, everything became dull and boring.

Wouldn’t this life continue if the male leads die completely after fulfilling their lives?