CHAPTER 5

“Mi-Mirania?”

“…”

“Raising? Like childcare?”

“Breeding…”

“Yes?”

Mirania corrected with a graceful speech.

“It’s not parenting, it’s about raising and teaching them.”

Chera’s face was engulfed in great disbelief.

“Anyway, all the witches know that Mirania’s parenting skills are terrible.”

Pretending not to know her words, Mirania dragged the cage in front of her.

Grecan, who thought he could tear off the bars with his teeth, kept biting the cage with his lips quenched in saliva.

“…it’s dirty.”

“Originally, any creature was a little dirty when it’s young. Would you be able to raise it though?”

Chera, who became excited at the thought of screwing the head of the wolf race, glanced at Grecan.

“By the way, what should we feed to that wolf cub?”

“…they’re meat eaters, they’re carnivorous.”

“Could I feed him regular food?”

Chera shrugged her shoulders.

Mirania no longer asked because she was not interested in such things.

“I’ll have to get some food for this child.”

“Okay.”

When Chera left, Mirania took him to the cage and moved him to the top of the witch room.

At the end of the string that led to the ceiling, there was a steel bent in the shape of a hook.

The cage was originally hung in that hook. Mirania hung the cage of Grecan on the hook.

“Come to think of it, it’s the first time I’ve heard anything alive since Bibi.”

Bibi was a huge hawk.

After healing the wounded hawk, the bird never left and became my companion.

“Grrr…”

Grecan let out a ferocious cry toward Mirania, who was once again immersed in her own thoughts.

He must be tired from tension since he was kidnapped, but he was still ferocious without showing any signs of it.

As time passed, Grecan’s hostility toward me seemed to grow rather than diminish.

“If you hate me, I also have to hate you, but why do you hate me so much?”

Mirania grumbled because she was displeased at Grecan.

“You don’t even remember.”

That’s why I’m confused at first.

The tenacious Grecan and the reckless Leberians. The memories of them are so vivid, but in the world where I returned to, they could not remember anything at all.

It was clear who my enemy was, but I don’t know why they’re my enemy.

There were several times when I hit my head on a rock in frustration.

They don’t remember, so they shouldn’t have any ill feelings.

Why does Grecan’s temper get more and more ferocious every time I return?