Chapter 34: Therapist

Brook's POV
I was now sitting on a small couch,my legs are against my chest,a beautiful woman sitting in front of me,a notebook and a pen on her crossed legs,"okay,darling,wanna get straight to the point,and tell me what's bothering you" I'm glad she took her time asking me and not pressuring me to answer her questions.

"Fuck!,I'm sorry I'm wasting your time,I-I can't do this anymore" I buried my head in my arms,and the tears came right away,"I want the nightmares to end,why can't they stop" I looked up at her with teary eyes,a small pout on my lips as she listened carefully,"tell me about your nightmares,love" she offered a small smile,"I-I see.....I always see Giovanni coming into my room,b-beating me up,k-knives slicing my skin,b-blood,and I- I always wake up when they start taking my c-clothes off" I murmured the last part,burying my face in my arms again.

"They?" I sniffled,not lifting my head up,"Tom and Draco,too?" I slightly nodded,letting out a louder cry as she scribbled in her notebook,"tell me what else is bothering you" she said in a very gentle tone,fuck this is more relaxing then I thought,"s-scars,my s-scars" I stuttered,it's the thing that bothers me the most,"I have them every fucking where,and I feel like they won't stop coming" I wiped my nose,taking a deep breath,"this is why I don't want to shower,I don't want to see them".

"I understand lov-" I interrupted her,"no you don't!,nobody does!,stop fucking saying that" I cried out,standing up,"I don't think I can do any of this anymore" I collapsed down on my knees,crying out loud,breathing heavily,"hey,baby,shh" I heard Tom's voice,wrapping his arms around me,"no!" I was struggling against his grip,"you can leave,Olivia,thank you,we'll send you the money" she gave him a warm smile,gathering her stuff and leaving,"shh" he picked me up,"I want to see my m-mom" I cried against his chest as he walked upstairs.

"Soon,baby,okay,breath please" I felt the air leaving my lungs slowly,"I-I c-can't-" I punched Tom's back,trying to get his attention,"just a seco-" I tried getting air inside my lungs,"b-breath-," I croaked out,trying to breath,"okay,okay,shh,relax" he sat me down in the middle of the hall,Draco seeing us,"come on,in" Tom instructed with his finger,helping me breath,"out" I slowly followed his instructions,my gaze is on Draco who gave me encouraging look.

"There we go" my breath became steady,sniffling,"I wanna see my mom" they sighed as I stood up,standing up too,"don't fucking say anything,I've been through hell,I barley sleep at night,I can't fucking shower because my body is covered with scars,guess because of who,huh?!" I said very aggressively,pushing both of them away,"fuck you!,I hate you so much",I slapped Tom across the face,than Draco,it was fun,holy shit I didn't think about it like that.

"Now leave me the fuck alone",I walked past them,hitting Draco's shoulder with mine,"and that fucking therapist didn't do anything to help me!" I walked inside my room,slamming the door,falling against it,crying,"Brook" there was a knock on the door,it was neither Tom or Draco,or Lilith,"it's Ares" I furrowed my eyebrows,standing up,opening the door,wiping my tears before,"I heard you crying,are you-" before her could finish the sentence,I didn't even think,I just wrapped my arms around him,crying into his chest.

"Hey" he whispered,slowly wrapping his arms around me,rubbing my back,"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear,resting his head on top of mine,"it's okay,shh,everything will be okay" he started stroking my hair back while I clenched his shirt in my hands,crying and crying,I'm fucking sick of it already,"make it stop,please"I whimpered,wetting his shirt with my tears,"I wish I could,Brook,I feel really bad seeing you like this,you've been through so much,and I would do anything to make your pain stop,but I can't".

"Ares?" Lilith voice interrupted us,and I quickly pulled away from him,hugging her as hard as I can,not knocking her breath out of course,I think,"hey,hey,shh,breath,you're fine",and suddenly I miss Alex,I don't know what is going on with her,if she's okay,if she needs help,"Brook,love,let's go to your room,okay,and-and Ares will make us some hot chocolate,and we'll watch movies,and we will talk if you want,just breath for me,o-kay" her voice broke a little,and I looked up at her,she was about to cry,"why are you crying" I asked in concern,wiping her tears,"I'm sorry".