| Chapter 137: Imperfectly Perfect Love 2 |

"Peek-a...." Draco covered his face as Scorpius stared at him with a wide smile while eating his hands that were in mittens, also drooling.

"Boo!"

Draco uncovered his face and this made Scorpius go into a giggling fit. Draco is loving the reaction the 1 month and 3 weeks old baby is giving him. Draco covered his face slowly again with a smile on his face.

"Peek-a..." Draco whispered in suspense.

"Boo!"

Scorpius giggles echoed the dorm room. Tom, Cindy and Davina's has moved out to give you, Draco, Andrew and Scorpius space. The four of you living the dorm like a happy family. You  were helping Andrew study for the last day of exams and lucky them it was Muggle Studies that will be held today.

You were smiling at the sight of Draco playing around with Scorpius.

"Mom, how do I do this again?" Andrew asked  having a hard time with how to solve for division of fractions.

"You do..." You started to explain to Andrew how to solve it as he listened carefully not wanting to miss any details.

"Did you even study, Dray?" You asked your boyfriend after finishing explaining things to Andrew. Looking to Draco's way.

"Of course, I did. Like I would want to fail my own girlfriends classes" Draco stated looking to you before turning back to Scorpius who was in his crib as Draco began to play again with the little bundle of joy.

The portrait suddenly opened as Harry walked in being guided by Ginny who now had an 8 month bump with her. Harry had his eyes closed due to trauma. Draco took out Scorpius from the crib, carrying the baby in his arms.

"We aren't kissing, Harry" You said

"Oh good" Harry sighed in relied opening his eyes. Walking up to Draco who held Scorpius

"Your favorite uncle is here" Harry cooed over his own nephew as Draco handed the baby to Harry who gladly accepted the little one in his arms. Scorpius giggled using his small hands wrapped in mittens to cup Harry's face, slapping it making Ginny laugh. Walking up to the baby Malfoy and giving him kiss on the cheek.

"Completely disagrees with you because he is slapping your face. I am his favorite uncle" Ron said proudly while holding in his arms. The newborn baby girl, Rose Granger-Weasley.

"There is our goddaughter" You cooed standing up walking to Ron and taking the baby girl from him. Scorpius started to go wild as he flapped his arms and doing small grabby hands wanting to go to Rose. It made you giggled seeing your son eager to greet the sleeping baby girl.

"Such a flirt" Hermione said kissing Scorpius cheek making Scorpius giggle.

"Like his father" You looked to Draco's way

"Ladies man, you mean" Draco said proudly

"Ladies man, my ass" You rolled your eyes as you sat back down to your chair. Andrew walking to your side as he started to examine the sleeping Rose.

"Your ass is mine!" Draco singsongs.

"Disgusting" Ron shivered

"Shut up, Weasel bee!" You and Draco said unison. Ron grumbled in annoyance hating it when you and Draco team up on him.

Harry handed Scorpius back to Draco who carried the baby Malfoy in his arms. Grabbing  seat beside you and sitting down as Scorpius started to bother Rose who began to wake up. Instead of crying like what babies usually do. Rose just stared at Scorpius who was just giggling repeatedly.